For those of you that know Baz bad news

Yesitisdakid

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

26f71ff4524b423f69aaaaf1f240d3da.jpg
Thanks to Rich, my designer who did that for free. He worked closely with Baz at Secrets.
See you all tonight.

I only wish i could attend, i never knew Baz personally but had many reasons to like the guy from his posting RIP. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thumper63 said:

It's still hard to believe.  Hope it's a great turn out to wish him a fond farewell. 

RIP my friend....... 

Was a good turn out and Many thanks for the bell ring for the folks in attendance Thumper very kind of you

• Like 4

Thanks guys for seeing to a good send off for our friend.  And its not a problem Larry.  It's also the first time I've rang the bell in a long time. It was my pleasure. Plus it gave me the opportunity to participate within the group to pay my respects to a man who was always such a delight to be around. Baz will be missed. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Thanks guys for seeing to a good send off for our friend.  And its not a problem Larry.  It's also the first time I've rang the bell in a long time. It was my pleasure. Plus it gave me the opportunity to participate within the group to pay my respects to a man who was always such a delight to be around. Baz will be missed. 

Very nice of you Thump. 👌  👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thumper63 said:

What a  lovely thing to do well done.  

Too many close friends passing away in Thailand. Did similar for BM Robbie, so many of you knew and loved the mad lunatic and others on here did the same.

Well done so much for Khun Egg and Thumps  ...... lovely black and white pic and know what you did in private Egbert. 

Support El Pubbo ................ :default_bow: .... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, thumper63 said:

It's also the first time I've rang the bell in a long time. It was my pleasure.

Thanks thumper63, I thought it was misteregg that bought the drink so I stand corrected.

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, farangme said:

Sorry to hear this news. Motorbikes are lethal in Thailand how many drive them.

R.I.P.

Hello mate this was last year it happened. Not sure if you knew. Still find it difficult to accept.

• Like 1

Just now, tingtong2k said:

Hello mate this was last year it happened. Not sure if you knew. Still find it difficult to accept.

Sorry, I never knew, just glanced at the thread quickly. 

They say time's a healer but not always.   

5 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

Lovely man Baz a real gentleman in every sense.

Sad but melancholy seeing those pics ....... cheers. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, farangme said:

Sorry to hear this news. Motorbikes are lethal in Thailand how many drive them.

R.I.P.

Thai roads are among the worst in the world. An insanely high number of people on the roads will be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. You put your life on the line anytime you drive in Thai roads. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Thai roads are among the worst in the world. An insanely high number of people on the roads will be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. You put your life on the line anytime you drive in Thai roads. 

I know mate, my wife's got the scars to prove it.

• Like 1