Sign in to follow this  
dennisb

Sunday Wine brunch

Hello all

is there any Sunday wine brunches happening in June please?

is there any wine experiences/testing happening in the night time around pattaya area please?

thanks and regards

I went to a Thai vineyard a couple of years ago, down by the big Buddha in the mountain. 

Silver lake I think it was called..

More of a novelty, touristy place though I think ...

On 5/22/2019 at 2:55 PM, Krapow said:

I went to a Thai vineyard a couple of years ago, down by the big Buddha in the mountain. 

Thank you buddy. Worth a shot. I heard the Hilton does one. I went to mantra a couple of years a go but closed down now. 

58 minutes ago, dennisb said:

Thank you buddy. Worth a shot. I heard the Hilton does one. I went to mantra a couple of years a go but closed down now. 

Hilton buffet has a theme every day , from 1200-1500 , so not really a brunch 

https://www3.hilton.com/resources/media/hi/BKKHPHI/en_US/pdf/en_BKKHPHI_Edge_7_Days_7_Themes_Dec2018.pdf

the only real brunch I've seen in Pattaya is at Casa Pascal - they are open from 08:00 - 14:00 , serving a combo of breakfast and lunch items ,  I 'm sure you could order wine if you wished 

48 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

The only real brunch I've seen in Pattaya is at Casa Pascal - they are open from 08:00 - 14:00 , serving a combo of breakfast and lunch items ,  I 'm sure you could order wine if you wished 

That's the place that caught @galenkia on CCTV sneaking the steaks into his bumbag and banned him for life?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

That's the place that caught @galenkia on CCTV sneaking the steaks into his bumbag and banned him for life?

Degenarate, filthy, low life scum, failed bar owner, QPR parasite... Probably a nice guy in real life though!

• Haha 2

On 5/22/2019 at 9:55 PM, Krapow said:

secrets of old used to serve silver lake...it was passable plonk

Visited Silver Lake a few years ago. Even did a T.R. somewhere if I remember well.

Average tourist thing, but OK for a few pics and if done together with some other places.

Sign in to follow this