Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dennisb

Sunday Wine brunch

Recommended Posts

Hello all

 

is there any Sunday wine brunches happening in June please?

 

is there any wine experiences/testing happening in the night time around pattaya area please?

 

thanks and regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to a Thai vineyard a couple of years ago, down by the big Buddha in the mountain. 

Silver lake I think it was called..

More of a novelty, touristy place though I think ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 2:55 PM, Krapow said:

I went to a Thai vineyard a couple of years ago, down by the big Buddha in the mountain. 

Silver lake I think it was called..

More of a novelty, touristy place though I think ...

Thank you buddy. Worth a shot. I heard the Hilton does one. I went to mantra a couple of years a go but closed down now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, dennisb said:

Thank you buddy. Worth a shot. I heard the Hilton does one. I went to mantra a couple of years a go but closed down now. 

Hilton buffet has a theme every day , from 1200-1500 , so not really a brunch 

https://www3.hilton.com/resources/media/hi/BKKHPHI/en_US/pdf/en_BKKHPHI_Edge_7_Days_7_Themes_Dec2018.pdf

the only real brunch I've seen in Pattaya is at Casa Pascal - they are open from 08:00 - 14:00 , serving a combo of breakfast and lunch items ,  I 'm sure you could order wine if you wished 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

The only real brunch I've seen in Pattaya is at Casa Pascal - they are open from 08:00 - 14:00 , serving a combo of breakfast and lunch items ,  I 'm sure you could order wine if you wished 

That's the place that caught @galenkia on CCTV sneaking the steaks into his bumbag and banned him for life?

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

That's the place that caught @galenkia on CCTV sneaking the steaks into his bumbag and banned him for life?

Degenarate, filthy, low life scum, failed bar owner, QPR parasite... Probably a nice guy in real life though!

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 9:55 PM, Krapow said:

I went to a Thai vineyard a couple of years ago, down by the big Buddha in the mountain. 

Silver lake I think it was called..

More of a novelty, touristy place though I think ...

secrets of old used to serve silver lake...it was passable plonk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Visited Silver Lake a few years ago. Even did a T.R. somewhere if I remember well.

Average tourist thing, but OK for a few pics and if done together with some other places.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...