Sorry ... NO

code_slayer_bkk

On 2/13/2020 at 12:18 AM, Aqualung said:

OK so we are nearly 8 months on since my last post on Codes thread here. (hope you don't mind BTW). And since Krapow asked me to update I will. 

First I will Will say this..... I've slapped a woman for the first time in my life. Not proud of it and don't want to repeat it but did it only to shock and not to cause pain. 

Second, here's a monetary list of what I know I've had to pay out over the last couple of years because of living in the same house as a crackhead. This list does not include the £1000s my 79 year old mum has shelled out to the dirty little cnut. 

BTW, this is about my niece and not intended to upset any bm on here or anywhere who's had an addiction themselves. 

1) my Audi taken without consent (both sets of keys were with me in Sweden but she found a plastic clone key within my Audi handbook). She was arrested on the M62 in West Yorkshire at 3 am for having no insurance. My car was recovered and I had to travel via taxi to Bradford to get it back. I found out about this whilst in Sweden so you can imagine the costs!!!!..... £60 taxi fare. £370 to release my car. £750 worth of damage to both drivers side doors and wing which required 2 new doors and a re-spray. Interior was like a pig sty with pot noodles and vomit stuck to the carpets. Valet cost £20.

Total = £1200.

2)an old BMW of mine sold by her whilst I was away on holiday. No log book left for me and of course the speeding fines etc came to me. That was sorted by writing to the dvla and the Lancashire Constabulary. Car was sold for £375 and I didn't receive a penny. 

Total =£375.

3)car recovery of the above said BMW when she decided to nick my keys and go hunting for her fix and got arrested again. 

Total =£214.

4)tried to learn my lesson whilst visiting my wife in Sweden for new year. Hid my car. Any monies banked etc. Got home early February to find my brand new hair clippers missing £40.Barbour jacket missing (newish) £200.my Xmas gift from my mother missing, bottle of whisky and wine £20.

Total =£260.

The above doesn't include what I've given her just to get her out of the house for peace and quiet. So just over £2000 of my savings and she doesn't give a shit. 

I'll leave it here for now. Next installment is the abuse of my mother and visits from plod. 

Like Krapow has said. Tough love should have been applied long ago but it's not easy to apply. I've had advice from the police and Age Concern and it looks like the next step is to serve my neice with an injunction to stop her visiting our address.... Will she take notice.... Not a chance. 

You, and more importantly your mum, need to force the issue. She won't stop or change as it is, as she has no motivation to, things are too easy for her as it is, it's just enabling. 

Appreciate it'll be very hard for your mum to do that, your niece will play on her emotions, but do it she must, look at the bigger picture and see what she will be doing will be helping, possibly saving your niece's life.

If an injunction needs to be got, then so be it, the current situation is helping no one, not you, not your mum, and certainly not your niece.

But the injunction needs to be enforced if need be, or this thread's going to run and run but getting worse. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 2/13/2020 at 11:18 AM, Aqualung said:

OK so we are nearly 8 months on since my last post on Codes thread here. (hope you don't mind BTW). And since Krapow asked me to update I will. 

First I will Will say this..... I've slapped a woman for the first time in my life. Not proud of it and don't want to repeat it but did it only to shock and not to cause pain. 

Second, here's a monetary list of what I know I've had to pay out over the last couple of years because of living in the same house as a crackhead. This list does not include the £1000s my 79 year old mum has shelled out to the dirty little cnut. 

BTW, this is about my niece and not intended to upset any bm on here or anywhere who's had an addiction themselves. 

1) my Audi taken without consent (both sets of keys were with me in Sweden but she found a plastic clone key within my Audi handbook). She was arrested on the M62 in West Yorkshire at 3 am for having no insurance. My car was recovered and I had to travel via taxi to Bradford to get it back. I found out about this whilst in Sweden so you can imagine the costs!!!!..... £60 taxi fare. £370 to release my car. £750 worth of damage to both drivers side doors and wing which required 2 new doors and a re-spray. Interior was like a pig sty with pot noodles and vomit stuck to the carpets. Valet cost £20.

Total = £1200.

2)an old BMW of mine sold by her whilst I was away on holiday. No log book left for me and of course the speeding fines etc came to me. That was sorted by writing to the dvla and the Lancashire Constabulary. Car was sold for £375 and I didn't receive a penny. 

Total =£375.

3)car recovery of the above said BMW when she decided to nick my keys and go hunting for her fix and got arrested again. 

Total =£214.

4)tried to learn my lesson whilst visiting my wife in Sweden for new year. Hid my car. Any monies banked etc. Got home early February to find my brand new hair clippers missing £40.Barbour jacket missing (newish) £200.my Xmas gift from my mother missing, bottle of whisky and wine £20.

Total =£260.

The above doesn't include what I've given her just to get her out of the house for peace and quiet. So just over £2000 of my savings and she doesn't give a shit. 

I'll leave it here for now. Next installment is the abuse of my mother and visits from plod. 

Like Krapow has said. Tough love should have been applied long ago but it's not easy to apply. I've had advice from the police and Age Concern and it looks like the next step is to serve my neice with an injunction to stop her visiting our address.... Will she take notice.... Not a chance. 

Wow..she..and you are in deep

Its tragic ,but is the typical story of families trying to deal with the addiction of a loved one

Mate.cut off any avenue to monetary recompense ,she would sell your house from under you such is the power of addiction on this scale

Drugs are a horror story,I was briefly entwined as a very young man,I hope to God I never find myself back there ...i hope you work it out

• Like 1