Sorry ... NO

code_slayer_bkk

I have known this gal here in BKK for at least 15 years ... she's a wild, wild, and even more wild gal ... I used to get together with her all the time  ... a super beautiful gal .. 100% for sure .. we used to spend a lot of time together .. she was pure fun .. I laughed my ass off around her .. she was great ... we were an on an off pair for years ...

But she smoked a lot of crack .. I just cannot understand ... she has been inside / outside of my life for a long time ..  I know all of her sisters ... Mom and Dad.... Aunts and Uncles ... ( they were all really good people to me ) so needless to say she had a little part of my heart

The last time I saw her which was about 6 months ago ... she was looking a little rough .. all of the crack she smokes .. f**k me ... I ran into her last night .. she was pretty f***d up .... nothing anyone else could see .. but, I knew

Anyway ... she asked me for 200K baht ... I was tempted to give it to her just because of our long history together .... 

Sorry No .. because you will just smoke it all ... then the tears came on very strong ...

So I pulled out of my pocket .. I don't know 10 - 13 K baht ... gave it to her and told her to f**k off ( she knows when I say f**k off -- I mean it ) .... I also said you make me fucking very angry watching you smoke yourself to death ... f**k you ....

Sometimes you just cannot help another ... for sure , she got my message loud and clear ... she isn't stupid ....  but, nothing I can say or do will ever help her

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1

Have known 2 in HKG, one Chinese , well connected no lack of money but between the alcohol and the drugs, I saw here going down the slope over the years. Sad, a real waste because when she was clear she was pretty interesting.  A few young gwaellos "know it all and irressistible" type tried to play with her. Bad idea.... Mainly because of the connections.  Once had to explain to a guy (who tried to slap her) that he was just a phone call away from being in BIG trouble.

The Thai girl was a bit rougher, but bloody good at drawing. Seldom saw her "clear".  Sad as well.

Had drinks with both several times, but thats it. Too old for the hassle that follows. 

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I have known this gal here in BKK for at least 15 years ... she's a wild, wild, and even more wild gal ... I used to get together with her all the time  ... a super beautiful gal .. 100% for sure .. we used to spend a lot of time together .. she was pure fun .. I laughed my ass off around her .. she was great ... we were an on an off pair for years ...

But she smoked a lot of crack .. I just cannot understand ... she has been inside / outside of my life for a long time ..  I know all of her sisters ... Mom and Dad.... Aunts and Uncles ... ( they were all really good people to me ) so needless to say she had a little part of my heart

The last time I saw her which was about 6 months ago ... she was looking a little rough .. all of the crack she smokes .. f**k me ... I ran into her last night .. she was pretty f***d up .... nothing anyone else could see .. but, I knew

Anyway ... she asked me for 200K baht ... I was tempted to give it to her just because of our long history together .... 

Sorry No .. because you will just smoke it all ... then the tears came on very strong ...

So I pulled out of my pocket .. I don't know 10 - 13 K baht ... gave it to her and told her to f**k off ( she knows when I say f**k off -- I mean it ) .... I also said you make me fucking very angry watching you smoke yourself to death ... f**k you ....

Sometimes you just cannot help another ... for sure , she got my message loud and clear ... she isn't stupid ....  but, nothing I can say or do will ever help her

Crack or Meth (yaa baa/Ice whatever)

Never really known any Thai girl to smoke crack. It's just not big in Thailand, while whatever form of Meth is. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

J,

it's hard to watch a friend going down.maybe budha will come to her.

regards

grayray

14 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just feeding her addiction.

Like many others no doubt had done for her when meeting her....that's the spiral and yet nobody really sees to help her in a way that could save her life.  Krapow probably knows the right way to deal with this situation although in Thailand that might be expecting too much.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Horizondave said:

Like many others no doubt had done for her when meeting her....that's the spiral and yet nobody really sees to help her in a way that could save her life.  Krapow probably knows the right way to deal with this situation although in Thailand that might be expecting too much.

You can't help someone who can't or won't help themselves.Its not easy tackling addiction,i know full well myself,been an addict of some kind most of my life.But you can at least know you have not contributed towards her problem if you don't give her money.

I know its hard when its someone you know well,but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

How many others have dug 10-13K Baht from their pocket and given it to her, knowing full well it’ll be spent on drugs?

Every time someone does that, she falls even further into a pit, escape from which, gets harder and harder.  Give her help to admit she’s a junky and give her help to quit, or walk away. Yes, that’s easy for me to say, but tough for you to do.

Giving her money may salve your conscience, but in reality, it’s just greasing the walls of the pit she’s already in.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, KhunDon said:

How many others have dug 10-13K Baht from their pocket and given it to her, knowing full well it’ll be spent on drugs?

Nobody would be so fucking stupid. No wonder he is so angry all the time, he is getting mugged off by junkie whores.

In all my years here, the worst addiction is NOT drugs or alcohol. It is gambling. I have seen girls give up drugs but it appears that gambling is a permanent addiction.

• Like 2