Sorry ... NO

code_slayer_bkk

16 hours ago, galenkia said:

You can't help someone who can't or won't help themselves.Its not easy tackling addiction,i know full well myself,been an addict of some kind most of my life.But you can at least know you have not contributed towards her problem if you don't give her money.

I know its hard when its someone you know well,but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

I know I was " feeding her habit " .... just that I could not help myself by not giving her something .. I know .. I know ... I was hoping beyond hope ... we have a long history together .. it is easier said than done when you know and care about someone ... she pisses me off just fucking up like this ....

And for sure ... you cannot help someone who doesn't want to help themselves .. but, I was still trying to be the forever optimists .... I just could not bring myself to just throw her away ... I know

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, grayray said:

J,

it's hard to watch a friend going down.maybe budha will come to her.

regards

grayray

I sure hope some form from Buddah gives her a helping hand ... because she won't accept any help from me ... which is sad ... it is super hard for me to just give up on a friend ... super . super hard for me to just turn my back ...

Even I know my limits ...

I have been through thick and thin with this gal .. she always stood strong .. always had my back .. not only was she a super beautiful woman .. she was one tough son of a bitch

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. I'm not to old for any type of shit ( LOL ... LOL ... LOL )

I know ! But you need to be (a little bit) more serious now ...😄😄😄

Same here, as much I like the peaceful life I have here in Bali I sometime miss the crazy nights in HKG, ending up in the really hard places at 05.00 am with the survivors of the night (including girls) etc.... But, hey I am turning 66 next month so one has to know when to stop or at least slow down.

Although.... a long WE in HKG or a week in Thailand is tempting. Maybe in Sept. Keep you posted.

17 hours ago, galenkia said:

Nobody is more self centered than an addict.The addiction is the only thing they care about.

Yep .. for sure ..  still hard to look at from the outside looking in .... when you know someone is a really good person hiding in their addicted world ..... I am not trying to justify me giving her some baht .. baht .. big fucking deal .. I was just .. I don't know .. trying to extend my hand for her to take a hold of .. try to offer her help to get her out of this mess she ended up in ..

I just have to explain to myself .. no one else .. what I did was the right thing for me to do at that single moment in time ...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, galenkia said:

Its not easy tackling addiction,i know full well myself,been an addict of some kind most of my life.

lol .. you are still alive .. aren't you .. so I don't believe this addiction shit .. you maybe indulged a little ... so have I .... are you are using it as excuse for some unknown reason .. f**k it Bro .. Cowboy Up .. man up ..

I have never understood this addiction shit .. yea , something can bite you .. drag you to your knees .. f**k with you relentlessly big time .. but, sooner or later you have to Cowboy up .. and take the fight to your internal conflict .. f**k everything else

• Like 1

It's especially hard when it's family, usually parents getting blackmailed, gimme the money or I will go rob, steal, sell my body, whatever …

But tough love is required, it needs brought to a head, as it's only enabling. 

But as I say, it's hard when there are emotions involved. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

When emotions are involved it blurs all logic....

But without emotions we would just be robots, so.....

But then again, I am a born romantic ...so I guess I am doomed ? 😁😁🤔🤔

28 minutes ago, Krapow said:

It's especially hard when it's family, usually parents getting blackmailed, gimme the money or I will go rob, steal, sell my body, whatever …

But tough love is required, it needs brought to a head, as it's only enabling. 

Still not an excuse in my way of my way of seeing things  ... you fight the demon . some days you win and lose ,, which is up to you ... but, you can always get help from someone who has been through a shit load more than you ..

So seek help or just shut the f**k up and fight your own battles ... with no excuses ... be a good person at the end of the day ... no excuses ...

Believe me .. I can drink beers with anyone on this planet ... and smoke most people under the table ... but, regardless of how I end up feeling the next day .. I am a gracious and honest man ...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Still not an excuse in my way of my way of seeing things  ... you fight the demon . some days you win and lose ,, which is up to you ... but, you can always get help from someone who has been through a shit load more than you ..

So seek help or just shut the f**k up and fight your own battles ... with no excuses ... be a good person at the end of the day ... no excuses ...

Believe me .. I can drink beers with anyone on this planet ... and smoke most people under the table ... but, regardless of how I end up feeling the next day .. I am a gracious and honest man ...

Indeed!

But you gave her the money :default_blink:

22 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Indeed!

But you gave her the money :default_blink:

So what ... first off it was only baht .. no big deal .... my decision .. in that moment in time .. she would have got it from me or someone else .. at least I was able to look her in her eyes and make my point .. which at the time I fucking told her my thoughts ... that was more than worth the baht I gave her .....

If I had it over to do again ...  I would have probably done the same ... I have nothing except my beliefs ... who knows if i helped her   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

So what ... first off it was only baht .. no big deal .... my decision .. in that moment in time .. she would have got it from me or someone else .. at least I was able to look her in her eyes and make my point .. which at the time I fucking told her my thoughts ... that was more than worth the baht I gave her .....

If I had it over to do again ...  I would have probably done the same ... I have nothing except my beliefs ...

Your money, your choice, i'm certainly not judging you, whatever you do.

I'm merely confused by the seemingly contradictions in what you are saying.

But anyway, no big deal, it's probably just me.

I'll leave it at that.

Cheers :default_drinks:

23 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I'll leave it at that.

Yea, I am am a little bit confused by the whole thing ... f**k me .... because right or wrong I am a pretty binary guy

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea, I am am a little bit confused by the whole thing ... f**k me .... because right or wrong I am a pretty binary guy

Loving all your music anyway.

Here's maybe a relevant one you'd like -

• Thumbs Up 1

Being a bar girl or gogo girl is not such an easy life as it may often seem,and behind the smiles, they are often doing work that they might not choose to do in an ideal world. I am not sure how many of us might cope, especially having sex with strangers for money and pretending to enjoy it. It does not surprise me that whilst some get drunk, others will turn to stimulants to get through the night. There is a strong link with drugs and prostitution throughout the world.   The problem arises when they start becoming dependent and spend their eanings on their habit.

They then become locked in, with no way out

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

56 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I'll leave it at that.

Think it was the thread title that confused things  ... should have been , "Oh go on then .. " 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Being a bar girl or gogo girl is not such an easy life as it may often seem,and behind the smiles, they are often doing work that they might not choose to do in an ideal world. I am not sure how many of us might cope, especially having sex with strangers for money and pretending to enjoy it. It does not surprise me that whilst some get drunk, others will turn to stimulants to get through the night. There is a strong link with drugs and prostitution throughout the world.   The problem arises when they start becoming dependent and spend their eanings on their habit.

Excellent post. These girls have a tough life. Quite often it's made worse by the people around them, whether it's a yaba addicted Thai boyfriend or a sponging family back in the village.

34 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I believe everything you said .. but, there is always a way out of anything you don't want to do .. regardless of the baht ..... for sure !

Doesn't everyone get "trapped" one way or another .. jeez .. just look at a normal everyday job that isn't paying much ... or a shit load .. it is still work .. you still get stuck in the rut .. a little or a lot ... 

I kind of think working gals just get lazy , and end up believeing how many guys tell them they are beautiful and all the other fucking bullshit ... haven't you or I have called a working gal beautiful and feed them a line of our bullshit before she has gotten naked ... I am as guilty as the next .....

But it is more than that .. it just feeds their self esteem .. because they didn't have any to begin with ... from a gal that comes from a family of rice workers .. to many other gals that are normal gals trying to get some extra baht ... it is not about baht .. they use baht as their thermometer for their self worth .. at the end of the day for them they just don't give a shit about all of the grunting and moaning .. normal

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I believe everything you said .. but, there is always a way out of anything you don't want to do .. regardless of the baht ..... for sure !

Doesn't everyone get "trapped" one way or another .. jeez .. just look at a normal everyday job that isn't paying much ... or a shit load .. it is still work .. you still get stuck in the rut .. a little or a lot ... 

I kind of think working gals just get lazy , and end up believeing how many guys tell them they are beautiful and all the other fucking bullshit ... haven't you or I have called a working gal beautiful and feed them a line of our bullshit before she has gotten naked ... I am as guilty as the next .....

But it is more than that .. it just feeds their self esteem .. because they didn't have any to begin with ... from a gal that comes from a family of rice workers .. to many other gals that are normal gals trying to get some extra baht ... it is not about baht .. they use baht as their thermometer for their self worth .. at the end of the day for them they just don't give a shit about all of the grunting and moaning .. normal

You do know the recovery rate from meth addiction is ridiculously low, 60% of meth addicts relapse within one year of completing rehab.

https://drugabuse.com/methamphetamine/relapse/#drugabuse-chat

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Excellent post. These girls have a tough life. Quite often it's made worse by the people around them, whether it's a yaba addicted Thai boyfriend or a sponging family back in the village.

Well, they could have got a proper, decent job like millions of other Thai women instead of selling their pussy....

Just saying.... Their life, their body, their choice....  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, they could have got a proper, decent job like millions of other Thai women instead of selling their pussy....

You make me laugh out loud you fucker . so true .. so true ..'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Sometimes they aren't left with much of a choice. They get knocked up at 15 or 16, the Thai boyfriend is skint and useless, they come from a poor family which can't afford to feed another mouth and there is no real state welfare. Granted they could work in some factory for 6 days a week and get by, or they get sold a pipe dream of wealth and happiness in the beer bars...

27 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Sometimes they aren't left with much of a choice. 

There is always a choice. 

First choice is to (or not) f**k with the boy next farm at 16y old.... which a good religious temple going Thai girl should not do !

I get your point, and anyway lets not enter this debate without end.

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1