I have just bought a Honda Wave 110cc manual 2 yrs old with only 7200 km on clock. 

It is in very good condition. It was a private sale form someone in her village.

She tells me it cheap, But i have no experience in these matters. So what would this bike be worth?

• Like 1

they sold for about 35k new so at 2 years old I'd reckon 20k would be good buying.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

they sold for about 35k new so at 2 years old I'd reckon 20k would be good buying.

Was going to say more or less the same as you.. so i'll not bother now... lol

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

I have just bought a Honda Wave 110cc manual 2 yrs old with only 7200 km on clock. 

It is in very good condition. It was a private sale form someone in her village.

She tells me it cheap, But i have no experience in these matters. So what would this bike be worth?

Enjoy the bike if you go for it and drive safely. I'm sick of reading horrible stories of good blokes taken way too soon on Thai roads.

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

Enjoy the bike if you go for it and drive safely. I'm sick of reading horrible stories of good blokes taken way too soon on Thai roads.

Well I am definitely safe then, as I do not fall under that category,  plus I will not be riding it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

So tell us, how much did you pay?

Stroked or bargain? :default_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

So tell us, how much did you pay?

Stroked or bargain? :default_biggrin:

Be patient, I would like a few more opinions before I show my shame 

2 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Wish bikes in the UK depreciated at that rate.

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Wish bikes in the UK depreciated at that rate.

Wish cars in Aus did not depreciate like that.

Just now, Sir_Fondles said:

Wish cars in Aus did not depreciate like that.

Obviously its only good when you are buying.😀

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Obviously its only good when you are buying.😀

Indeed, will prolly just put the car in a mates garage and keep it to drive when Iam back over here.

• Thumbs Up 1

I see that bikes in Bkk appear to hold there value better than the provinces.  Interestingly the bike I bought was 50km from Buriram at a price of 16000b.

So I am happy I was not taken for a RIDE! 

4 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

I see that bikes in Bkk appear to hold there value better than the provinces.  Interestingly the bike I bought was 50km from Buriram at a price of 16000b.

So I am happy I was not taken for a RIDE! 

I don't think that is the case at all .. everything in BKK is more expensive than in the provinces .....