Sign in to follow this  
Krapow

Women's World Cup

Posted (edited)

Get in Sweden, well deserved win.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

Surprised at the result but Germany under-performed.

Well done Sweden though.  Would love an England v Sweden final but think more likely to be USA v Netherlands.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Surprised at the result but Germany under-performed.

Well done Sweden though.  Would love an England v Sweden final but think more likely to be USA v Netherlands.

That's how I see things panning out aswell but hope I'm wrong. 

Can't wait for Tuesdays game v USA. Told the teerak about the game and she asked if the USA will get 13 goals like they did against Thailand!

Concentrate on your somtam dear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I just hope any VAR decisions don't spoil the game. Oh! And England win of course. 

Nervous start by England but a great goal to equalise. Makings of a good game. 

Thought VAR was meant to be for "clear and obvious " errors not offside decisions 

Doesn't really matter if it is the Men or the Women....was anybody here even alive the last time England beat USA in World Cup Soccer Play??

Connecting to the famous Boston Tea Party....so very creative!

Screen Shot 2562-07-03 at 8.39.05 AM.png

• Like 1

I didn't watch the game, watched a movie instead.

The expectation of the British people is usually not matched by the anticipated performance, that and the fact that the hype, the level of skill really hasn't reached the heights that we are expected to view in awe.  Certainly hasn't blown my skirt up.

I will just wait for the real football to start in August before viewing again.

4 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Doesn't really matter if it is the Men or the Women....was anybody here even alive the last time England beat USA in World Cup Soccer Play??

Connecting to the famous Boston Tea Party....so very creative!

Screen Shot 2562-07-03 at 8.39.05 AM.png

3622CD34-A1AD-4B3C-AB66-00DB957EDDB5.png

😉 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

3622CD34-A1AD-4B3C-AB66-00DB957EDDB5.png

😉

Better to sip on an imaginary cup of tea than simulate Morris dancing eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well.....I was happy yesterday. No Rapinoe either for the USA, who does USA play in the final? 

Wifey does morning exercises, game comes on here at 11:00am local time. 

England played well........always no matter what sport it seems, off sides always is controversial. 

IMG_2491.JPG

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Well.....I was happy yesterday. No Rapinoe either for the USA, who does USA play in the final? 

Wifey does morning exercises, game comes on here at 11:00am local time. 

England played well........always no matter what sport it seems, off sides always is controversial. 

IMG_2491.JPG

The USA will play the winners of the Netherlands v Sweden game which is being played tonight at 8pm British time. 

21 hours ago, Aqualung said:

The USA will play the winners of the Netherlands v Sweden game which is being played tonight at 8pm British time. 

Is it going to be even close againt The Netherlands? America looks good...we'll see. 

8 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Is it going to be even close againt The Netherlands? America looks good...we'll see. 

The USA are odds on favourites to beat Holland but don't count your chickens before they have hatched . Having said that ,I hope the American girls win so I can say that England were beaten by the best team in the competition . 

Im not sure I'll be watching the final Mike. It depends on wether your prepared to send us a video on here of your lovely wife doing her excercises in front of your  TV. 

Only kidding mate . Good luck in the final . 

• Like 1

three players on six goals for the Golden boot ..... one with three penalties, one with five against the worse team of the tournament... and the English girl came third apparently for scoring all of hers in open play against decent teams ... 555

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:51 PM, Krapow said:

Yee gonna watch any, like?

I doubt very much i'll watch a game to be fair, which is probably not a great indictment on me, I should give it a go, but just being honest. 

Well thank f**k that's over, and we've real football coming back again. European qualifiers starting next week.

Watched Rangers reserves wallop Oxford United 5--0 on a stream this afternoon. Was on the same time as the women's final, didn't take me a singe second to decide ...

Edited by Krapow

18 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

three players on six goals for the Golden boot ..... one with three penalties, one with five against the worse team of the tournament... and the English girl came third apparently for scoring all of hers in open play against decent teams ... 555

yes and if england girls could make penalties may be they win

Sign in to follow this