How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
247 NEWS

Phew! No prostitutes in Pattaya’s Walking Street

Phew! No prostitutes in Pattaya’s Walking Street

61969075_1062749930583008_6493829490278400000_n.jpg.6cac99c72b5a8d9c6dff657a3a63a999.jpg

PHOTO: Pattaya Update News
A contingent of 20+ officials, police, soldiers and tourist police have done a walk-thru inspection of Pattaya’s red light district, Walking Street. They were glad to report that there was no prostitution being conducted in the area.
Pattaya Update News reports that the taskforce joined with Department of Provincial Administration to inspect the infamous area for any evidence of sex-for-sale or underage sex workers.
Pol Col Pongphan Wongmaneethet, the deputy Chonburi police chief told media that if tourists or the public see any evidence of prostitution they can call 191. He also advised tourists that there was a Tourist Police office at the end of the street where officers can be informed directly.
The taskforce strode down the street inspecting many properties and collecting photographic evidence.
According to the unannounced visit by local officials, Pattaya’s reputation as a World Class Family Destination is still intact.

I'm cancelling my next trip as I type! 

• Haha 1

OMFG whats next telling everyone the Earth is flat 55555555555.

JDM

• Haha 1

Of course there are no prostitutes in Pattaya (or anywhere else in Thailand), everybody knows prostitution is illegal and that Thai are very law abiding citizens.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

That’s great next trip I can finally focus 100% on my golf game

Finally "hole in one" becomes unambiguous in Thailand 😉

In seeing how inconspicuous the contingent was I expect that all kerb hookers took time out down new streets away from Walking Street, I also suspect all bars just had dancers who could be verified as above the age threshold for working. Maybe even bar-fines were restricted whilst the police presence was inside the establishments, always a way around the inconvenience for a short duration.

Tomorrow all will be back to normal and life will go on as it always does in Pattaya.

I do like Pattaya, it always amuses me and makes me want to holiday there even if I don't take time out with a prostitute companion.

• Thumbs Up 1

This news comes as a great releif to me. When I first came to Thailand I was told that many of the girls in this area were in fact,prostitutes. I am glad to know that none of the girls I have been with, have done so for money and chose me for my good looks and charm.

Prostitution s a disgusting profession, and thank God that it does not exist in my favourite holiday destination.

Well done Thailand 😂

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

Thank gawd  for that i can sleep now knowing i only paid for the sick buffalo

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nickrock said:

Thank gawd  for that i can sleep now knowing i only paid for the sick buffalo

Or Mama's new teeth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh boy am I happy that Pattaya is still a morale stronghold in this otherwise debauched world and the city still offer good clean family entertainment of the highest calibre. 

Edited by Lirchenfeld
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this