2019-06-12 Birthdays

Lanzalad

15 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Ok now. My blood/oxygen level after a general aneisthic was still low so they were not happy to tease me but I managed to blag my way out and a mate came to pick me up at 8.30 pm. Feel a bit better today but no alcoholic celebrations

Sorry to hear that, general anesthetic seems like you must have been a patient in hospital so hope all went well and can't help it but if a doctor told me not to leave hospital I would have stayed in.

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Thailand-247.com would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday.

Is "test user" not a profile you created when setting up the forum , looks like he joined in March 2018 and all the posts are hidden ... 😉 

10 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Is "test user" not a profile you created when setting up the forum , looks like he joined in March 2018 and all the posts are hidden ... 😉 

Yes it is a test profile and i often change the parameters and profile setting to sort out settings on the forum.

The OP was automated and its clear to me it needs more work to get it spot on..

• Like 1

Ah.....was thinking back to the busy days on Secrets in about 2009. Seemed at least twice a week there was some stupid thread by a first time poster, then like clockwork, we’d have a few “tick-tock” comments, and they’d be deported by admin. Always gave me a chuckle

6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Even in Thailand's price gouging private hospital network lol

I think the gentleman in question was in a UK hospital and there would be no need to leave a UK hospital before a doctor deemed you fit.

If you are in a Thai hospital one would hope you are there being paid by your insurance company and therefore the need to think about leaving or not leaving shouldn't even be a question.

Of  course if you have no insurance you are probably taking your life in your hands anyway and decisions about your health are probably low on your priority, I doubt some would have made it to hospital in the first place.

12 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

II doubt some would have made it to hospital in the first place.

I am about 25 minutes from Queen Sirakit Hospital in Sattahip so if I have a heart attack or similar at home in Bangsaray I think I will probably be brown bread before I get there.

Have a wake for me in Pattaya. It seems it is about the only way for a bar to be busy these days. 😛

• Surprised 1

17 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I am about 25 minutes from Queen Sirakit Hospital in Sattahip so if I have a heart attack or similar at home in Bangsaray I think I will probably be brown bread before I get there.

Have a wake for me in Pattaya. It seems it is about the only way for a bar to be busy these days. 😛

Damn is it that bad?