How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Aqualung

If you could disappear for a week

For me.... Some secluded place up in the lake district UK during springtime.

Id love to be surrounded by forest and birdsong and no people for a whole week. 

How about you lot on here? Can you manage a week or two without a woman? Where is your ideal place to be alone for a while? 

• Like 2

I used to go hiking around Glen Nevis with Holly, my bearded collie.

I rented a mobile home for a long weekend that had central heating on a site that positively encouraged dogs.

I also used to hike near Windermere staying in the Watermill Inn that not only allowed dogs but claimed to have the largest sellection of real ales in England.

Holly came from working sheep dog stock in Scotland and was both intelligent and athletic

.Holly.jpg

Depends on the budget you give me.....

On the cheap, the jungle house is ok.  Contact me by PM if you want to want to rent it .....😁😁🌋🌋🏔🏔🕌🛶🛶

A nice beach island, simple but functioning hut on beach with a hammock. Few places to eat nearby and have a few evening beers on beach.

1 minute ago, barsie said:

A nice beach island, simple but functioning hut on beach with a hammock. Few places to eat nearby and have a few evening beers on beach.

lol that's what i was going to say ... Koh Chang..

You could live for a year at the right place for about £5k I reckon. Would be a fun thing to do- just need a book shop too.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Realistically .... A caravan on the east coast of Yorkshire for a week...

a30.jpg

somewhere up in the hills near Chang Rai would do me or down the south of N.S.W Australia,on a beach,with beer and good food in walking distance,with some fishing gear and some blues music and a large bottle of Bundy Rum,well the rum would have been the drink a few years ago.

and maybe a few deaf and dumb sheilas.

shit fellas I can still dream :default_good:

regards

grayray

4 hours ago, fygjam said:

No one wants to hide out on Everest?

Did you by any chance miss the photos of the queue they have there?

56 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Did you by any chance miss the photos of the queue they have there?

Sarchasm...

I keep toying with the idea of jumping on the Harley & riding over to Europe.

I did ride it to Switzerland 15 years ago but that was because I was working there,if I do it again I'll just ride with no definite destination.

• Like 1