Which bars do you miss

dcfc2007

I don't really miss any that come to mind right away. I tend to find the scene changes so quickly, you go to a bar it's packed full if girls with a great vibe, go back three months later and they've all pissed off and it's dead as a doornail.

• Like 1

Cats corner, weird but a great meeting place and Blues factory... oh and Polo, the show place up the escalaotrs.  Beavers was of course owned by same guy that owns misties, andy.. that was a dirty little place ;)

.  Leos Blues bar.. closed due to rent rise, was my haunt of choice.. gone several years now.

• Like 1

Catz.  Probably my all time favourite Pattaya bar.  I have always found the best times I have had in the bars have been in smaller bars that have a decent number of girls and are farang-owned and -managed - and Catz was all of those.  Used to really love it there.

• Like 1

I know this thread is about Pattaya, so sorry for this - the Thermae in Bangkok. I  mean the old Thermae and even the new Thermae they way it was last century. Those really were the day. I've had some of the best nights of my life in Bangkok but stopped going in 2005 and since then only had a quick visit in 2015. Everything is so different nowadays.

3 hours ago, Esco said:

TG bar, Mods bar, Thumbs Up, Red Point, Kiss Kool. So many great bars back then. 

I never got to experience the old soi 6. The bars there now are pretty much just standard beer bars with short time rooms upstairs, nowt special at all.