Which bars do you miss

dcfc2007

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

For me would be the old butterfly bar on Soi 6 opposite Rudy club.

Would drink in there all afternoon where I first met Robbie and when Dillen was the owner and had many a good drink in there with him.

..... would drink in there all day and night sometimes ...... used to get lock ins. Dillen would go home and leave us too it ......... is he still alive ??? 🍻

7 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

Not that i will miss it, but there was a new bar, called surprise yourself oposite nature view hotel, it was a lady boy bar, brand new snd sparkly in May this year. September and its closed snd beimg ripped apart, how fast thing fail here id unreal 

Indeed mate.

There was a Venezuelan street food restaurant that must have lasted 3 months max.

Boom bar on lk metro is up for sale and it hasn't even been opened a year.

16 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Indeed mate.

There was a Venezuelan street food restaurant that must have lasted 3 months max.

Boom bar on lk metro is up for sale and it hasn't even been opened a year.

Walked past is many times, just dont invite me in for some reason, im enjoying the thirsty camel this trip. Aussie ran, really great chap and always welcomes you inn. Girls very attentive old school.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Baldylocks said:

Walked past is many times, just dont invite me in for some reason, im enjoying the thirsty camel this trip. Aussie ran, really great chap and always welcomes you inn. Girls very attentive old school.

I know the guy your talking about, wears glasses. Nice guy, drinks in the rockhouse after the camel shuts.

26 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

..... would drink in there all day and night sometimes ...... used to get lock ins. Dillen would go home and leave us too it ......... is he still alive ??? 🍻

I'm not sure.. Puang found out that he was very sick just after we left Thailand but we never got to knew how he was getting on.. lost contact so to speak.

I'm sure if he is up and about he would be in the king kong bar

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I know the guy your talking about, wears glasses. Nice guy, drinks in the rockhouse after the camel shuts.

Correct, from Queensland,  really nice bloke, bar is busy with at least 15 ladies, he must be doing something right, some of the girls were there in May, so he must look after them, knows where his bread is buttered

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Correct, from Queensland,  really nice bloke, bar is busy with at least 15 ladies, he must be doing something right, some of the girls were there in May, so he must look after them, knows where his bread is buttered

Aye he's not a bad egg. Loves to party, been in some late ones in the Rocky, walking out 7am and he is still going. Glad to hear his bar is going strong, perfect location.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/12/2018 at 7:16 AM, Punter said:

I know this thread is about Pattaya, so sorry for this - the Thermae in Bangkok. I  mean the old Thermae and even the new Thermae they way it was last century. Those really were the day. I've had some of the best nights of my life in Bangkok but stopped going in 2005 and since then only had a quick visit in 2015. Everything is so different nowadays.

To intrude also, I agree with Punter the Thermae then had a special happy-go-lucky atmosphere before it became virtually a bar for rich Japanese.  Good Luck to those rich Japanese, no reason for only Farangs to have all the fun.  An area that did not change and was fun to the end was Washington Square.  So many memories, so many stories!.  Back to Pattaya

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, south7eventh said:

To intrude also, I agree with Punter the Thermae then had a special happy-go-lucky atmosphere before it became virtually a bar for rich Japanese.  Good Luck to those rich Japanese, no reason for only Farangs to have all the fun.  An area that did not change and was fun to the end was Washington Square.  So many memories, so many stories!.  Back to Pattaya

It's where the cheap Japanese hang out. Where the rich ones hang out you wouldn't be let in the door.

DSC_0117.jpg

I  miss no bars. Just watching what you are saying.

Small wonder Thai bar girls prefer Japanese. They are slim, no bad smell, little drink, no all night riding,  and they are done. Nothing like farang who barfined a bar girl, drunk, can do no fcuk, shows from his wallet pictures of his family, Cries at that.

Rich Japanese do not go to Thermae. They go to the places we (you and me)  have no access to.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DumbDucker said:

It's where the cheap Japanese hang out. Where the rich ones hang out you wouldn't be let in the door.

I agree.  But even the cheap Charlie Japanese office men are a step up from bums like me who finished off the night in the Thermae after Cowboy bars had shut down.

39 minutes ago, south7eventh said:

I agree.  But even the cheap Charlie Japanese office men are a step up from bums like me who finished off the night in the Thermae after Cowboy bars had shut down.

There is no a Cheap Charlie Japanese. That is why Thai girls like them. The Japanese might be "cheap" to engage a girl and promptly, after a swift sexual encounter,  disappear into their hotel. No names, no same bed, no pictures.

Nothing like what we suckers do. Darling, night with me, trip to Phuket. Then we fall in love with them. The Japanese who had a night with her before us, have no idea of her name or of her face.

We do. We even marry them. Japanese are laughing at us.

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I  miss no bars. Just watching what you are saying.

Small wonder Thai bar girls prefer Japanese. They are slim, no bad smell, little drink, no all night riding,  and they are done. Nothing like farang who barfined a bar girl, drunk, can do no fcuk, shows from his wallet pictures of his family, Cries at that.

Rich Japanese do not go to Thermae. They go to the places we (you and me)  have no access to.

Shows pictures from his wallet and cries.. that's some funny stuff boss.