Which bars do you miss

dcfc2007

17 minutes ago, DumbDucker said:

Shows pictures from his wallet and cries.. that's some funny stuff boss.

17 minutes ago, DumbDucker said:

Shows pictures from his wallet and cries.. that's some funny stuff boss.

Cries? Geez, what has happened? Something unusual? 
Please inform me right now and will contact the authorities on your behalf. This unaecptable. 

No people living in Pattaya should be ever exposed to situations like this.

Let alone me , walking the beach, Jomtien, seing a farang dead, in blood.

Edited by Colonel Kurtz

10 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Cries? Geez, what has happened? Something unusual? 
Please inform me right now and will contact the authorities on your behalf. This unaecptable. 

No people living in Pattaya should be ever exposed to situations like this.

Let alone me , walking the beach, Jomtien, seing a farang dead, in blood.

That's just weird

@Colonel Kurtz, board member @DumbDucker found your quote about a farang taking a bar girl, opening his wallet and showing the bar girl pics of his family funny. This quote -

'Small wonder Thai bar girls prefer Japanese. They are slim, no bad smell, little drink, no all night riding,  and they are done. Nothing like farang who barfined a bar girl, drunk, can do no fcuk, shows from his wallet pictures of his family, Cries at that'.

Must admit I found it funny as well. That's all he was saying, saying you made a funny post, a complement if you like.

That's how I read it anyway.

Then things got a bit mixed up.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

@Colonel Kurtz, board member @DumbDucker found your quote about a farang taking a bar girl, opening his wallet and showing the bar girl pics of his family funny. This quote -

'Small wonder Thai bar girls prefer Japanese. They are slim, no bad smell, little drink, no all night riding,  and they are done. Nothing like farang who barfined a bar girl, drunk, can do no fcuk, shows from his wallet pictures of his family, Cries at that'.

Must admit I found it funny as well. That's all he was saying, saying you made a funny post, a complement if you like.

That's how I read it anyway.

Then things got a bit mixed up.

Funny it might be. Being fucked , at least humiliated, takes a lots of love to live in Thai.

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Funny it might be. Being fucked , at least humiliated, takes a lots of love to live in Thai.

Everyone's different, with different experiences, not sure I know of anyone in the scenario you posted. Can't say I ever have to be honest.

But yea, people can and do get humiliated by someone from the opposite sex all over the world.

Anyway, I don't drink alcohol anymore, so don't really miss any bar, just to keep on topic. 

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I may thank you for your message.

Interesting, where did you find anything from the opposite sex that could offend me?

Whole my life I have always wanted to enjoy the girls, slept with them since grade 8. Donkey me and some luck, no teenage pregnancies.

Never mentioned or meant you personally.

I'll just leave it at that though, as said, the topic doesn't really apply to me now anyway.

Cheers 🍻

• Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:10 PM, davethailand said:

Started my stag night off in Pattayaland in 2003.

:)

and so did I dave nov 03 in molly malones about 30 of us then up to classroom 2 then ended up in tim bar second rd 

Edited by nadia
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, nadia said:

and so did I dave nov 03 in molly malones about 30 of us then up to classroom 2 the ended up in tim bar second rd 

30 of you? If not a typo, what you saw there is not bad at all. Why only 2 from the company strayed? All others could , anonymously,  fulfill their dreams.

look at this:

Company congress, Pattaya, Royal Cliff Resort, 2016. One of the programs at night was "Tiffany", ladyboys show. A typical tourist attraction. I had been to Pattaya maybe 100 times before.

You might not believe this, but true.

My translator, Yoko, got so horny during the show (not her real name) and asked:

Yoko: You know this place?

Me: Not really, only heard of it, first time here now, like you now.

Yoko: I want that man from the scene (there was one man) to fuck me.

Me: (unsurprised) Yes, we can try to organize that. Him or someone?

Yoko: Him. Could be someone,  comparable.

... organized ...

Yoko: my room

Me: You  don't need me there, enjoy, tell me tomorrow

Yoko: Wait, I need you there. 

Me: Nothing for me in there, if I were after the pleasures, I could do that without you (intentionally skipped "with you")

Yoko: No, I want you to see me fucked and you video it. See me fucked by an Asian stranger, I told you before what I want. That I made you fcuk my Japanese friend is nothing as horny as this.

Me: That was before.

Yoko : Camera man gets his share.

Me: OK. 

That video (40 minutes) is in her phone, tells me sometimes she calls it out and pleasures herself.

Quite a nice girl, I have always liked her. Had I not fixed the baby in 2004, she would be likely my wife today.

13 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

30 of you? If not a typo, what you saw there is not bad at all. Why only 2 from the company strayed? All others could , anonymously,  fulfill their dreams.

look at this:

Company congress, Pattaya, Royal Cliff Resort, 2016. One of the programs at night was "Tiffany", ladyboys show. A typical tourist attraction. I had been to Pattaya maybe 100 times before.

You might not believe this, but true.

My translator, Yoko, got so horny during the show (not her real name) and asked:

Yoko: You know this place?

Me: Not really, only heard of it, first time here now, like you now.

Yoko: I want that man from the scene (there was one man) to fuck me.

Me: (unsurprised) Yes, we can try to organize that. Him or someone?

Yoko: Him. Could be someone,  comparable.

... organized ...

Yoko: my room

Me: You  don't need me there, enjoy, tell me tomorrow

Yoko: Wait, I need you there. 

Me: Nothing for me in there, if I were after the pleasures, I could do that without you (intentionally skipped "with you")

Yoko: No, I want you to see me fucked and you video it. See me fucked by an Asian stranger, I told you before what I want. That I made you fcuk my Japanese friend is nothing as horny as this.

Me: That was before.

Yoko : Camera man gets his share.

Me: OK. 

That video (40 minutes) is in her phone, tells me sometimes she calls it out and pleasures herself.

Quite a nice girl, I have always liked her. Had I not fixed the baby in 2004, she would be likely my wife today.

classroom 2 is a gogo bar in north pattaya

2 hours ago, ArtyGraph said:

Nessies Bar -  Soi Boukhao  :D 

Owner was dodgy.

I used to sit at Pitini's across the road and watch the owner kick lumps outta anyone passing wearing an England top. 

And we won't even mention the other mad Scot who had it a few owners later ...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Owner was dodgy.

I used to sit at Pitini's across the road and watch the owner kick lumps outta anyone passing wearing an England top. 

And we won't even mention the other mad Scot who had it a few owners later ...

Nah, just some German who popped in to threaten my cook saying he was going to cut her throat. Sawaraboom took him away. And one English guy (ex marine 😀) who thought it appropriate to start smashing the place up. Cops took him away once we released our knees from his throat. 

Other than that no issues with English guys who were probably at least 30% of Nessies client base. Some great Scottish/English banter. One Scottish guy thrown out because he took exception to 3 English guys watching, I think, England v Moldova on our TV, Euro championship game I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2