Which bars do you miss

dcfc2007

7 hours ago, Butch said:

We very possibly were in there at the same time, Mistys afternoon sessions were legendary. Do you remember "Noktang?" from the Mistys forum at the time and regular customer?, the ribbing he got when he boasted about taking on a group of Bikers on his own lol.

Not sure if you also remember Don, "Lady drink king" - the Canuck who works in Japan. Great guy , although he used to keep sending trays of shooters over whenever he was in there!. He's still around, active on the pattayatalk forum.

I don't know Noktang as I was never on the Misty's forum but I've certainly had drinks with LDK a few times over the years and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing him once or twice on my last couple of trips - also I'm sure you and I have crossed paths somewhere, if not at Misty's then at the FLB...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, lazarus said:

Champagne-a-Go-Go (prior to their big remodel) was my late afternoon "go to" bar after a sunset photo walk.  I'd grab a couple of kababs around the corner, head to the club, and enjoy the AC and cold beer. The early bar "team" was fun, the later team nasty.  Good stuff all around. It's been a decade since my living in Pattaya days, but a few of the memories are still around.

20101026-_MG_8004.jpg

20110107-IMG_6394.jpg

mini-20110722-IMG_7358.jpg

20110730-IMG_1826.jpg

Memories, that often seem like yesterday. Which leads me to an idea for a thread...

• Thumbs Up 1