Sign in to follow this  
AJSP

Ko Chang

Myself and my family are heading to Thailand in a few weeks, with the wife and son going first with me following after. The usual routine is that I go up to Udon first and then stay a week/10 days then we head  off to a beach area then finally BKK. This trip we intend flying back from Udon to BKK and I've hired a car for 2.5 weeks - went for a Honda HRV https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/new/hr-v/overview.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwx_boBRA9EiwA4kIELqgTSjRbLMQ5hrWeP-kLoNtYVeU_waR3re99yEVHG9vfwvYM1DNnlRoCUhQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds which looked a bit different and a bit more  comfortable for a mini road trip then say a pick up or a smaller saloon and as there is only 3 of us it looks ok.

Anyway, I digress. The plan is to spend a 2 nights in Pattaya to catch up with a few friends, then head south to Rayong Area stay a night or so somewhere near a decent beach then off to Ko Chang where will be staying at the Chill  Resort which looks superb from the online reviews. I came across this resort as I met the Owner and his Son in England 4 years ago and they were a lovely family, coming from an engineering company background but randomly also owned a resort in Ko Chang. Over the last 4 years or so we have spent a bit of time in Ao Nang/Krabi and Hua Hin, both of which we like a lot but this time fancied a change.

I wondered if anyone has any tips of Ko Chang and / or experiences to share of the Chill Resort.?

If I remember I will continue this thread whilst there and post photos. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this