Sign in to follow this  
Yessongs

My boy, Joey Chestnut from "the hood" Jaws!!

Well at least my hometown has some bragging rights. We can't win a "Stanley Cup" but we have one of the most prolific eaters in the world. He went to my old alma mater, San Jose State Univ,  so I know he's smart LOL!  This guy is amazing and god knows how these guys can do this is beyond comprehension really. He was disappointed he only ate 71 Hot Dogs in 10 minutes yesterday and was hoping to get down 75??  He has won this so many times. Outstanding. 

Joseph Christian "Joey" Chestnut is an American competitive eater. He is currently ranked first in the world by Major League Eating. He is a Vallejo, California native and resides in San Jose, California. Chestnut's height is 6-feet-one-inch; his weight is 230 pounds. Wikipedia

Born: November 25, 1983 (age 35 years), Fulton County, KY

Height: 6′ 1″

Nickname: Jaws

Residence: San Jose, CA

Education: Vallejo High School, San José State University

9 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

That's fcuking gross  🌭🌭🌭 🤮

Actually it's one short of half a gross.

• Haha 2

Yes, I am not going to even look at the video.  People have probably died eating less, the stomach can only take so much.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well at least my hometown has some bragging rights. We can't win a "Stanley Cup" but we have one of the most prolific eaters in the world. He went to my old alma mater, San Jose State Univ,  so I know he's smart LOL!  This guy is amazing and god knows how these guys can do this is beyond comprehension really. He was disappointed he only ate 71 Hot Dogs in 10 minutes yesterday and was hoping to get down 75??  He has won this so many times. Outstanding. 

Joseph Christian "Joey" Chestnut is an American competitive eater. He is currently ranked first in the world by Major League Eating. He is a Vallejo, California native and resides in San Jose, California. Chestnut's height is 6-feet-one-inch; his weight is 230 pounds. Wikipedia

Born: November 25, 1983 (age 35 years), Fulton County, KY

Height: 6′ 1″

Nickname: Jaws

Residence: San Jose, CA

Education: Vallejo High School, San José State University

Kind of looks like a good friend of mine who used to work at Secrets.    🤪

Edited by Glasseye

Sign in to follow this