Fantasy Football

Krapow

12 minutes ago, Painter said:

If I'm reading that right,  looks like luton might have their most successful result ever next week, when they actually aren't playing!!

😁

They are playing , but because we have an odd number of teams in the H2H competition, each week one team plays against the average for all the teams playing fantasy football .. but yes Luton had their best week so far and would have beaten Athletico Gazzio , if they had played each other ...

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

They are playing , but because we have an odd number of teams in the H2H competition, each week one team plays against the average for all the teams playing fantasy football .. but yes Luton had their best week so far and would have beaten Athletico Gazzio , if they had played each other ...

That's what I thought! Playing against the average would be a good result for them!! I was having a friendly dig at the Luton manager...... 😁

Having said that, he's doing better than my team, who dont exist!

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, Krapow said:

Steady young man, it was the very game, in the very first weekend, of the season 🤣

You'll soon see my Pep like tactics have me rise through the ranks, it's a game of 2 halves and all that ...

You stick with me kid, you'll go far :default_party-smiley-048:

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Good job Kanye is chilling on a Turkish beach in his gold sandals and not gloating on here. 🏖️😁

8 hours ago, Stillearly said:

We have a new leader in the 247 league....

924FDB52-2D2B-4CDD-9200-C19881C1E653.png

Oh, how you's laughed :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Nightmare .... three City players in my team , one of them Captain.... total for all three .. 2 points ... highest scoring player sat on my bench ... this game is slightly frustrating 🙂 

I got 30 points on the pitch and 17 on the bench from Brighton lol worst week ever. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...