Fantasy Football

Krapow

[mention=18]Binlid[/mention] lad, are you up for doing a 24/7 one?
I need to chuckle while skelping [mention=33]galenkia[/mention]'s arse every week [emoji38]
Sort it tonite Derek when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Okey Dokey fellas it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the black join and create new leagues tab.

For The 24/7 Premier Fantasy league you need to enter the code 9zv4bt, and for the 24/7 Head to Head League (this is a great craic) you need to enter the code c7kp07

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let me know your team name, I need to know who to contact at the end of the season with the 6million baht Prize money:default_071:

And remember, you cant win the title in August but you can definitely lose it.:default_ass:

Edited by Binlid
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, galenkia said:

Will do a team but will wait a little nearer the start of the season to see if any decent transfers are made.

Gonna call my team 'Matt Goss's Earring' which should please @Krapow  😀.

Glanced at the rules and put a team in.

You can I think change your team as much as you want before the first game, which is Friday 9th August.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 11:15 PM, galenkia said:

Will do a team but will wait a little nearer the start of the season to see if any decent transfers are made.

Gonna call my team 'Matt Goss's Earring' which should please @Krapow  😀.

Top tip, was just tinkering with my team- realised you can pick 3 forwards🤩 (tactical genius that I am!!!) via the Team tab. Got to remember to save any changes made under the Transfers or Team tab, otherwise your team stays are per your original selection

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Top tip, was just tinkering with my team- realised you can pick 3 forwards🤩 (tactical genius that I am!!!) via the Team tab. Got to remember to save any changes made under the Transfers or Team tab, otherwise your team stays are per your original selection

You can choose what ever formation you like , five defenders if you want ... but  343 or 352 seems the most popular 

5 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well i think i'm done ok but i'm a tad confused about it all ????

Once you've picked your squad , then pick your team and formation using the substitute tabs , pick your captain and vice captain, ( captain scores double points ) 

there are also some chips you can use once a season , Triple captain for one match only your captain scores triple points , bench boost for one match only your whole squad score points 

this section explains it all 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, Stillearly said:

Once you've picked your squad , then pick your team and formation using the substitute tabs , pick your captain and vice captain, ( captain scores double points ) 

there are also some chips you can use once a season , Triple captain for one match only your captain scores triple points , bench boost for one match only your whole squad score points 

this section explains it all 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules

Its doing my head in mate, Com Dino here......