Fantasy Football

Krapow

40 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Lemon Dropkid playing his triple captain against Bros' Earring ..... 😉 

Seem to have caught the footballing mastermind asleep on the job 😴

My tactical decisions have been pretty woeful on the whole, but Vardy versus Watford? He has to score, doesn't he 🤔

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Seem to have caught the footballing mastermind asleep on the job 😴

My tactical decisions have been pretty woeful on the whole, but Vardy versus Watford? He has to score, doesn't he 🤔

I was thinking the same thing , he's my Capt as well ... but want to save for a double game week , but that won't be until towards the end of the season ...might be too late then 555 

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I was thinking the same thing , he's my Capt as well ... but want to save for a double game week , but that won't be until towards the end of the season ...might be too late then 555 

Ah, I though they counted each round of fixtures as a "week". So tonight's are wk15 and Saturday's  wk16.

Something else to learn from playing this year😎

I shall have to save my bench boost then

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Ah, I though they counted each round of fixtures as a "week". So tonight's are wk15 and Saturday's  wk16.

Something else to learn from playing this year😎

I shall have to save my bench boost then

Yes , as some clubs get a fixture build up , because of Europe or domestic cup games they will end up playing twice in a game week,

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just noticed, most of us are the Cup competition as well , it starts this week , be interesting to see who is the last team standing from our leagues 

D3E1D708-9E3D-430F-8F35-76BC1992ECA8.jpeg

Interesting, I've drawn a Nigerian team away. On the plus side the manager seems to be even worse than me😀