Fantasy Football

Krapow

GW24 is almost upon us and as mentioned above it is a double game week for Liverpool and West Ham , I'm guessing we have all loaded up with Liverpool players ...  wonder how many have  played the triple captain ?  

2290F91B-0665-4093-939E-96C7711A2150.png

Here are this weeks H2H fixtures 

84D6F1D1-B9E3-4523-A154-CB94728F72B6.png

Edited by Stillearly

1 minute ago, Aqualung said:

I hope I can reinstate my wolves players from the bench tomorrow. (don't know the rules tbh). Made Mount my vice captain for tonight's game then Frank the wank left him on the bench. 

Hit my triple captain button on game week 3 by mistake 🙄

If Mount doesn't play at all then your first choice sub ( Doherty ) will count 

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

me , Esco and Erewegoagain playing the triple captain ...  c'mon Mane 🙂 🤞

The Professional players😀 

First go at this game this, will know better next year to save the triple captain chip, for the double game week. That and not picking any Spurs players would see me way up the league. Took me too long to realise you can't just pick players from the teams you like.

Naive young Manager 😞

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

The Professional players😀 

First go at this game this, will know better next year to save the triple captain chip, for the double game week. That and not picking any Spurs players would see me way up the league. Took me too long to realise you can't just pick players from the teams you like.

Naive young Manager 😞

That's the weird thing about this game , I find myself hoping Liverpool score a hat full in their next two games ... ( well Mane scoring with TAA assisting ...)    😉 

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

That's the weird thing about this game , I find myself hoping Liverpool score a hat full in their next two games ... ( well Mane scoring with TAA assisting ...)    😉 

Yes that's the part of the game I've found hardest to come to grips with.

Has taken me 3/4 months to realise I really have to pick the players I think will "win", rather than the ones I hope will.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Vardy .... 😞 

My next post in this thread will include the words "thrown, pram and jelliebabies" 

Like Lemondrop I've been very naive, not read the rules and if the guy I'm head to head with this week beats me I have only myself to blame. 

Fkin Vardy.... Bugger off back to Fleetwood! 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

He was in an astonishing 47% of Fantasy teams😲.

Going to be a busy time in the transfer market.

You can only transfer 1 or 2 players for free per week, the next one cost you 4 points, so I left Vardy in as the odds of someone else scoring more points including the 4 point penalty aren't that great... pretty shit score of course, especially for those who had him as captain. 

Salah for the hattrick tonight 🙂

6 hours ago, Esco said:

You can only transfer 1 or 2 players for free per week, the next one cost you 4 points, so I left Vardy in as the odds of someone else scoring more points including the 4 point penalty aren't that great... pretty shit score of course, especially for those who had him as captain. 

Salah for the hattrick tonight 🙂

A well-reasoned call, I really need to put more thought into this game😀

To your point Wood for Burnley got 12 points- away to Man U, who saw that result coming? (only in 1.0% of teams) and Kean (1.4%) scored his first ever goal for Everton to make it to 9 points.

Tonight I'm mainly hoping for a Salah missed penalty followed by red card as he head-butts a taunting Wolves player......drowning man/straws😞

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Mane !!! 😞 

I hate this game ....

Text commentary on BBC is talking about him drinking lots of water prior to coming off as though he's got an illness??

He's in my side as well so not consolation for tonight but hopefully not a long-term thing

But who knows- can't afford BT and if I could there's Michael Owen( nice guy, should stick to racing)

13 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Text commentary on BBC is talking about him drinking lots of water prior to coming off as though he's got an illness??

He's in my side as well so not consolation for tonight but hopefully not a long-term thing

But who knows- can't afford BT and if I could there's Michael Owen( nice guy, should stick to racing)

Owen wasn't part of the commentary team tonight 555

looked more like he landed badly ...  

I've had enough , so turned over to the golf 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/24/2020 at 6:35 AM, Esco said:

Salah done f**k all as well..

Good thing I kept Jiminez and Traore in my squad 🙂

Happy with this week's score in the end. 

Good lad is Salah. 

With Mane out I reckon Klopp will play him again this weekend but with a 19 point lead I expect Klopp to start rotating soon. 

4 hours ago, Esco said:

Happy with this week's score in the end. 

Good lad is Salah. 

With Mane out I reckon Klopp will play him again this weekend but with a 19 point lead I expect Klopp to start rotating soon. 

B*****d  🤬 Salah with his triple points, almost got your more points that my entire team😭