Do you follow any vloggers

Lanzalad

I don't really follow any of the Thailand video bloggers but i've seen a of the "Kev in Thailand" and maybe a few others too.

I do watch a good few Youtube videos on how its done and every so often the odd one pops up and i may start to watch just a few more of the bloggers videos.

A few years ago we headed to Shenzhen in China and i was looking something up about the place and this guy popped up which i have since watched many of his blogs on the place.

https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza/videos

I also found this blogger linked to the other blogger..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh_ugKacslKhsGGdXP0cRRA/videos

Here's another one known on the net as the iPhone man...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8DQrSp5yEP937qNqTooOw/videos

Seen a few on Hua Hin and BKK, they all seem same, same videos, buying houses, food markets, beaches, girl bars etc. Very few actually get to the heart of Thailand, so I gave up watching. 

Much better to get out there yourself and explore, who wants to live life through someone else’s eyes and perspective!

Certainly not me. 🤔

I dont follow any now, i used to like Geoff Carters videos, not do much these days, I just cant abide Kev in Thailand, I sat  on the same row as him on a plane back to the uk,  he made a comment to the dtaff on the gate could he dit in the smoking section, they didnt find it funny at all, he had to apologise, very loud man in person. 

I have seen a few forum the Thailand Bloggers, your Geoff and Kev but for me its all things i know and what i tend to watch is things i want to know about.

The bloggers "8 miles from home" was a good one while moving over to Thailand.. a couple with a good out look.

9 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I have seen a few forum the Thailand Bloggers, your Geoff and Kev but for me its all things i know and what i tend to watch is things i want to know about.

The bloggers "8 miles from home" was a good one while moving over to Thailand.. a couple with a good out look.

Used to watch the 8 miles until they left Hua Hin for Portugal.

They seemed to always enjoy life and never worry about the small stuff.

3 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

I dont follow any now, i used to like Geoff Carters videos, not do much these days, I just cant abide Kev in Thailand, I sat  on the same row as him on a plane back to the uk,  he made a comment to the dtaff on the gate could he dit in the smoking section, they didnt find it funny at all, he had to apologise, very loud man in person. 

So you won't be attending his Wednesday meet ?

4 hours ago, DumbDucker said:

Mark Wiens.  

One of my favourite vloggers Mike,  We went to Chanthaburi for 3 days in May  and while we were there we went to one of the restaurants he fimed in. He was raving about the Massaman Durian Curry which Wie had and I had the gaeng moo chamuang. it was the Chanthorn Restaurant.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I found Geoff Carter quite likable when he first started.

He seemed full of genuine enthusiasm and unlike some of the others gave no sense of talking down to you.

Not a fan of their work overall and would only watch one on the recommendation of someone these days so that I could join in a conversation after.

Geoff was great. Very likeable chap.

I think naturally though he ran out if things to vlog.

There's only so many times you can vlog a walk around buakhao.

Tommy Dee should get him onboard. He would be a raving success.

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

Geoff was great. Very likeable chap.

I think naturally though he ran out if things to vlog.

There's only so many times you can vlog a walk around buakhao.

Tommy Dee should get him onboard. He would be a raving success.

He had him on the show before.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

One of my favourite vloggers Mike,  We went to Chanthaburi for 3 days in May  and while we were there we went to one of the restaurants he fimed in. He was raving about the Massaman Durian Curry which Wie had and I had the gaeng moo chamuang. it was the Chanthorn Restaurant.

With you on this one Gaz 👍

• Thumbs Up 1