Evil Penevil

If you think Pattaya is violent ...

... check out this video of a brawl at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.  I've never seen seen or heard of any fight in Thailand's "adult Disneyland" that comes close to the punch-up in front of Goofy's House in ToonTown.  (YouTube doesn't allow embedding of this video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

All the combatants in the now-viral video are members of the same extended family.  It began when the pear-shaped woman in white told her brother (pink shirt) not to disrespect her daughter. He answered something like, "I don't give a f*ck, b*tch," she spits in his face and he starts pummeling her.  Pear-shaped's husband or BF takes on pink shirt and the fight is truly on.

Pink shirt's mother pulls up in a mobility scooter and promptly gets knocked to the ground while none of the adults pay any attention to the screaming kids.  One of the kids even hits an adult ( at 1.47).  DIsney security, a feeble-looking bunch, don't arrive until bystanders have subdued pink shirt, who's yelling, "I don't give a f**k about no video," and "I'm ready to go to jail tonight."  It's finally a white girl who pulls one of the kids out of harms way.

Even in the worst of Thai brawls, I doubt a handicapped woman would be knocked to the ground or the safety of children would be ignored.

Evil

Is that even real? I've seen better acting of fighting on WWF. And that handicapped woman did walk pretty good without a cane for a handicapped person.

As it is in America, I would classify this as crowd entertainment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

... check out this video of a brawl at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.  I've never seen seen or heard of any fight in Thailand's "adult Disneyland" that comes close to the punch-up in front of Goofy's House in ToonTown.  (YouTube doesn't allow embedding of this video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

All the combatants in the now-viral video are members of the same extended family.  It began when the pear-shaped woman in white told her brother (pink shirt) not to disrespect her daughter. He answered something like, "I don't give a f*ck, b*tch," she spits in his face and he starts pummeling her.  Pear-shaped's husband or BF takes on pink shirt and the fight is truly on.

Pink shirt's mother pulls up in a mobility scooter and promptly gets knocked to the ground while none of the adults pay any attention to the screaming kids.  One of the kids even hits an adult ( at 1.47).  DIsney security, a feeble-looking bunch, don't arrive until bystanders have subdued pink shirt, who's yelling, "I don't give a f**k about no video," and "I'm ready to go to jail tonight."  It's finally a white girl who pulls one of the kids out of harms way.

Even in the worst of Thai brawls, I doubt a handicapped woman would be knocked to the ground or the safety of children would be ignored.

Evil

Video clip does not work in Thailand.

I believe Disney's security guys are recruited from applicants who don't make it as a bouncer for Mothercare

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jambo said:

Video clip does not work in Thailand.

I believe Disney's security guys are recruited from applicants who don't make it as a bouncer for Mothercare

Working here in Pattaya. 

1 minute ago, Freee!! said:

Is that even real? I've seen better acting of fighting on WWF. And that handicapped woman did walk pretty good without a cane for a handicapped person.

As it is in America, I would classify this as crowd entertainment.

Yes, it's real.  Disneyland, the local cops and the prosecutor's office have all issued statements.  The incident is under investigation, but the family isn't cooperating.  It's sparked a big discussion on social media about security at Disneyland.

Evil

Disney's security people have some heavy restrictions regarding physical contact with park visitors.  They are not supposed to lay hands on anyone unless it is an extreme emergency. Their orders are to call the cops, which they did.  It has to do with legal liability and the possibility of multi-million-dollar lawsuits.

That's what has prompted the discussion.  Are visitors to Disneyland safe if random whackos go on a rampage?   The consensus seems to be it is as safe or safer than most theme parks and this was an isolated incident involving a particularly nasty family.

Evil

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

I would say its more funny than violent, hardly a punch flung and why do the guys do that chicken dance at the start squaring up to each other😀

The old woman driving that scooter into the middle of it was brilliant 😀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah this is making the rounds here too all over the media in Calif. I don't know why, but I am doubting this family graduated from Stanford and were taking the kids on a vacation to the "happiest place on earth"? LOL! Perhaps the WWE and Vince McMahon can enlist some new entertainment?  Anaheim PD will find the low lifes...guaranteed. 

Took Rachanee to Disneyland last Sept 2018, had a blast, the only thing I had to worry about was Pluto "getting cozy" with wifey 😎

Place is still fun...even after all of these years. 

"Yo Ho, Yo Ho....a Pirates ife for me" 

IMG_9866.JPG

IMG_9874.JPG

IMG_9887.JPG

IMG_9914.JPG

IMG_9919.JPG

IMG_9921.JPG

IMG_9923.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Pure class.....I’m sure the waitresses fight over who will wait on that family’s table

Look like they live on fried chicken takeaways.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

People were being stabbed to death in London and the cops were a few miles away having their faces painted for pride.

That was an interesting video, found myself watching it from beginning to the end.  Only thing missing was that John Wick didn't turn up and shoot them all..... 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Only thing missing was that John Wick didn't turn up and shoot them all..... 

Would have been even better if Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck had done the shooting.  

Evil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sheeet, Pattaya is a walk in the park compared to a lot of places over here.

LOS has their moments from time to time, but so much more mellow in general.

The thing is group (or Mob) psychology is very interesting. Violent, unpredictable group eruptions are a human thing and can happen anywhere. They are the most frightening things I have ever encountered.

I've developed a good nose for recognizing when those types of things are percolating - both small and large groups. That is why when I do so I head straight for the door and/or avoid large crowd situations (in most cases).

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

All the combatants in the now-viral video are members of the same extended family.

So quality family tourists?

22 minutes ago, andycoll said:

Man, that guy in the pink shirt sure does like hitting women.

He is lucky someone didnt spark him out me thinks!

On 7/13/2019 at 10:50 AM, Chang_Paarp said:

Security managed to use their radios, that is about it.

That was only to call their wives to tell them they would be home early, as things at work were very quiet. 

They way that guy in pink fought! Pink suites him. 🤔