Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AJSP said:

Somerset, my Team............grew up in the Botham, Richard, Garner era

When you look at the players they have had its amazing how they have never won the Championship.Same era when we had players like Mike Brearley.

Hope they do this year.👍

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

Down under next...when is it scheduled for?

 

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

2021/22 

 

 Shouldn't this thread now be prorogued until November 2021?

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Been a great thread....thanks to Coxy for starting it....many laughs and good natured banter...well done OZ...see you 2021.

Yes it has been a great thread.

A tied series which lets Australia retain the Ashes. Some good cricket and individual brillance by both sides.

  • Thumbs Up 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:33 AM, thegrogmonster said:

Yes it has been a great thread.

A tied series which lets Australia retain the Ashes. Some good cricket and individual brillance by both sides.

reckon there would have to be some disappointed people on both sides.both sides "only if" in all 5 tests, both sides could have well won all 5.

atleast I can get back to some normal nights sleep.

see you all in 2021 when its on again,hope iam still here to give you pommy wickie wackers

some good old aussie advice,

fill ya boots lads we will be waiting

how sweet it will be

regards

grayray

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 9:30 AM, AJSP said:

Somerset, my Team............grew up in the Botham, Richard, Garner era

Somerset facing a tricky 4th innings total in their game against Hampshire in a fairly low scoring game,while Essex are going well against current champions Surrey,who are having a very poor season.

So next monday's game between Somerset and Essex will be massive,and even SKY are showing it live!!.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, galenkia said:

Somerset facing a tricky 4th innings total in their game against Hampshire in a fairly low scoring game,while Essex are going well against current champions Surrey,who are having a very poor season.

So next monday's game between Somerset and Essex will be massive,and even SKY are showing it live!!.

Somerset lost to Hampshire with South African fast bowler Kyle Abbott taking match figures of 17 for 86,that is crazy figures.

Essex beat Surrey so its down to mondays match between the 2 for the title.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Somerset lost to Hampshire with South African fast bowler Kyle Abbott taking match figures of 17 for 86,that is crazy figures.

Essex beat Surrey so its down to mondays match between the 2 for the title.

 

That's a wicket every 5 runs. Doesn't get much better than that.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

That's a wicket every 5 runs. Doesn't get much better than that.

 

I dunno. 8/29 was pretty good. 3/29, 4/29, 5/29, 6/29, 7/29, 8/29.

 

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...