What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

On 1/13/2020 at 2:05 AM, boydeste said:

Noooo I just relaxing as have time on my hands. 

The freelancer scene here is amazing. Sexy hot girls all over the place for 1k ST

It is always like that ... 1K ST or 2K all night ( most of the time 1.5K) ....... I try to keep my mouth shut when I hear the prices some guys pay ..... if they only  knew ... LOL

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 2:12 AM, Golfingboy said:

Cool. Like I’ve said before, I haven’t spent 10 days total there, was always Pattaya and then CM. It’s not as pricey as some make us believe. Those Soi 11 discos were great, plus I can say I helped put a student thru school 

That sill seems to be the "action" Soi on lower Suk .....

I remember years ago the only place worth going to was Cheap Charlies and I forget the name of the disco / club in the basement of a hotel there ( WTF -- I was in there a 100 times and can't remember the name -- LOL )

But .. my all time favorite Soi on lower Suk was 7/1 .... that was a totally decadent Soi .... full of despicable activity .... it has slowly died .... 

The Magic Table next to the Eden  Club was a great place and the owner was a great guy ... man ,, the fun we had in this place

I was in Baccara this last Sunday night in Soi Cowboy .. the gals in there never disappoint ... the place was wall to wall .... 

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

On 1/13/2020 at 2:12 AM, Golfingboy said:

Cool. Like I’ve said before, I haven’t spent 10 days total there, was always Pattaya and then CM. It’s not as pricey as some make us believe. Those Soi 11 discos were great, plus I can say I helped put a student thru school 

I did the same ... she was a 20 year old "drop dead innocent gorgeous gal"  .... . a little side thing I had going ( 1 out of a shit load ) before I married Beach Gal .....

I paid for the last 2 years of her Uni at Ramkhamaeng  ... she was worth it .. for sure ... now and then I would give her some spending money .. never a lot though ... she was a super gal ... she is now living back in Chiang Mai ... working ... I see her now and then when I go to Chiang Mai to work at a hospital up there ... she met a home town ( Chiang Mai ) guy after we finished and being the loyal type of gal she is .... is still with him ..... good for her ... I wish her nothing but happiness ....

I could still see her today and carry on where we left off  ... but, my heart has always been with Beach Gal ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, boydeste said:

A Guinness treat to help with all the stress!

IMG_20200316_36951.jpg

How to you manage to keep yer baseball cap so gleaming white- Daz?? 🤔

Mine always look ragged after a few weeks in the Asia heat. I am pretty clumsy too so mine would be Guiness stained by now😁

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

How to you manage to keep yer baseball cap so gleaming white- Daz?? 🤔

Mine always look ragged after a few weeks in the Asia heat. I am pretty clumsy too so mine would be Guiness stained by now😁

It's been a good cap to be fair. Will pick up another one if and when I see one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Went for a walk around the village for my daily exercise & called in the Spar shop for some essentials....never usually buy booze there because it's pricey but circumstances dictate....

4c2ee240-b002-4ccc-85ca-948fb34220d8.jpg

Rev James is a good Welsh brew, and anything by the oldest brewery in the UK (Bishops Finger by Shepherd Neame) is worth spending a few extra shekels.

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Rev James is a good Welsh brew, and anything by the oldest brewery in the UK (Bishops Finger by Shepherd Neame) is worth spending a few extra shekels.

Just started on the Rev james & it is nice.Been partial to a drop of Brains since I went to RAF St Athan in 1970 as a 17yo.

Great wine is Barolo ....... nice bit of pasta or steak with that.

My brother just recovering from major cancer op ex-surgeon -- had his first drink in a long while recently.

Bottle of Old Speckled Hen. Only problem was he could not taste feck all first bottle so he tried a second  .......... so clearly recovering

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3