What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

13 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

No just a huge fan from trying their stuff in various pubs and  at festivals. Have never been to the Brewery tap, but will put that right this year🤞

Ok cool,  I have a few friends that live in Oakham.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Bit early mate, no booze for me until Saturday night, I received an order of 64 bottles from Fullers today so should be fun!

It's a Bank Holiday weekend...

I know it doesn't really make much difference to us .. 😉 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

It's a Bank Holiday weekend...

I know it doesn't really make much difference to us .. 😉 

Any excuse used to be for me too, but I am still trying to shed some timber, I have changed from drinking at the weekend, 3 days heavy for me, to drinking on a Saturday and Wedneasday night. See how that works out this week end. Was nice last night. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've been ordering my 90yo mums groceries from Tesco online since this crap started & I was doing it today &(as I'm nearly out of Fullers) I searched for Old Peculier.

Result! On offer at 4 for £6 so I ordered 12 and when I told mum she said she'd pay for them as a thank you😃.

Much as I like Fullers & some other stuff I think OP is the best of the bottled real ales,just don't buy it direct from Theakstons as it's a lot more expensive.

Hopefully nobody will look at it & wonder what a 90yo woman is doing boozing like that🥳.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Lot of talk on here about Fullers & although the 1845 is stronger I've decided I prefer the ESB or London Porter so no more 1845 for me.

That is exactly my oppinion too. I reordered a pack of all of their beers, but left the 1845 off the list.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Lot of talk on here about Fullers & although the 1845 is stronger I've decided I prefer the ESB or London Porter so no more 1845 for me.

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

That is exactly my oppinion too. I reordered a pack of all of their beers, but left the 1845 off the list.

Bugger. Got an order coming for next week and wanted to try something different from ESB and the Porter- have 8, 1845 coming for the first time, plus Wild River (another new one) and ESB. Plus one bottle of Imperial Porter, very costly but lovely

Coxy if I don't like the 1845, I'll post the remaining 7 to your Mum😉

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Bugger. Got an order coming for next week and wanted to try something different from ESB and the Porter- have 8, 1845 coming for the first time, plus Wild River (another new one) and ESB. Plus one bottle of Imperial Porter, very costly but lovely

Coxy if I don't like the 1845, I'll post the remaining 7 to your Mum😉

The 1845 is just a stronger tasting version of ESB, you will be fine, mix it with the Wild river 50/50.