What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The 1845 is just a stronger tasting version of ESB, you will be fine, mix it with the Wild river 50/50.

Top tip👍. Let's just hope the brewer never reads this😀

I do love the ESB though so you never know I may like 1845.Tried to experiment a bit and found a firm called Flavourly who delivered a mixed box of craft cans- nothing ventured I thought. Had to buy a bottle of 7UP to make shandy with most them, it was either that or down the drain.

I don't have a car and don't want to be on the Tube or the Bus at present so want places that deliver.

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Top tip👍. Let's just hope the brewer never reads this😀

I do love the ESB though so you never know I may like 1845.Tried to experiment a bit and found a firm called Flavourly who delivered a mixed box of craft cans- nothing ventured I thought. Had to buy a bottle of 7UP to make shandy with most them, it was either that or down the drain.

I don't have a car and don't want to be on the Tube or the Bus at present so want places that deliver.

From my big trial order, I am not keen on the Frontier larger, but it mixes well with the Porter, so it will get drunk eventually.

The ESB is my favourite, so I got 16 bottles of that. Quite a few seem to have disappeared already. LOL

16 minutes ago, boydeste said:

From my big trial order, I am not keen on the Frontier larger, but it mixes well with the Porter, so it will get drunk eventually.

The ESB is my favourite, so I got 16 bottles of that. Quite a few seem to have disappeared already. LOL

You've gone too far now-the Porters gorgeous, nothing should ever be mixed with that 🤯. All those brussel sprouts must have thrown your sense of taste off balance😀

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

You've gone too far now-the Porters gorgeous, nothing should ever be mixed with that 🤯. All those brussel sprouts must have thrown your sense of taste off balance😀

Don't knock it until ya tried it. :default_drinks:

Have you ever tried pouring Magners cider into Guinness? Fooking lovely. :default_fun:

Edited by boydeste

18 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Don't knock it until ya tried it. :default_drinks:

Have you ever tried pouring Magners cider into Guinness? Fooking lovely. :default_fun:

I used to drink draught Guinness & cider when I first joined the RAF at the tender age of 17,poor mans(or boys) Black Velvet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I used to drink Guinness and brandy when I was 18 ...  seemed like a good idea ..

When I was 18 we used to drink brandy and babycham. When pissed I used to ask the sexy barmaid if I could have her babies and a brandycham. :default_fun:

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, boydeste said:

When I was 18 we used to drink brandy and babycham. When pissed I used to ask the sexy barmaid if I could have her babies and a brandycham. :default_fun:

Remember Moussec? Somewhat like Babycham but better(well I thought it was).My mum & dad both worked where they made it in Rickmansworth & I did a stint there during school holidays.

Everyone's bag was clanking when they left the factory & we had a mountain of bottles in the cupboard under the stairs.My parents used to have Moussec parties.

Moussec & brandy was a very nice drink,as was Moussec straight from the vat.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Remember Moussec? Somewhat like Babycham but better(well I thought it was).My mum & dad both worked where they made it in Rickmansworth & I did a stint there during school holidays.

Everyone's bag was clanking when they left the factory & we had a mountain of bottles in the cupboard under the stairs.My parents used to have Moussec parties.

I have never heard of it LOL.

Before my time. :default_biggrin:

Edited by boydeste

34 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

http://instituteforalcoholicexperimentation.blogspot.com/2015/08/more-on-moussec-and-prohibition-secret.html

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I used to drink draught Guinness & cider when I first joined the RAF at the tender age of 17,poor mans(or boys) Black Velvet.

you wasn't working in oman when you were drinking in caesers bar mate  ?

12 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Worked Dhahran 80-82,Oman 83-92 so I was on hols from both when in Caesars.

gonna throw a few names at ya now steve danny medd , john mcmullen , graham houston , fred Theobald,, all drunk in caesars bar when on leave 

1 hour ago, nadia said:

gonna throw a few names at ya now steve danny medd , john mcmullen , graham houston , fred Theobald,, all drunk in caesars bar when on leave 

I knew Fred,we worked for the same company,albeit at different bases,in Oman.Think he lives in Pattaya & I'm friends with him on FB but don't talk much.

Do you know what company the others worked for? I worked for Airwork in Oman,BAe in Saudi.

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

I knew Fred,we worked for the same company,albeit at different bases,in Oman.Think he lives in Pattaya & I'm friends with him on FB but don't talk much.

Do you know what company the others worked for? I worked for Airwork in Oman,BAe in Saudi.

all worked for airwork mate in oman

Edited by nadia