What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just finished a lovely bottle of Italian finest, decisions now as to what to go on to!

Bit of an odd choice for me, I got this bottle of Prosecco free with an order at Laithwaites.  Let's see what it's like.

IMG_20200530_42251.jpg

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

Bit of an odd choice for me, I got this bottle of Prosecco free with an order at Laithwaites.  Let's see what it's like.

IMG_20200530_42251.jpg

Have met quite a few Polish over the years, they seem to always have Prosecco at their parties 

14 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Have met quite a few Polish over the years, they seem to always have Prosecco at their parties 

It was quite nice, not something I would order myself, but OK for a freebie.

Edited by boydeste

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

On the Rosie lee now.

I’m judging by you laughing, that you’ve once woken up next to something less than a 9? 

F—king booze,  if not for it in my younger days, I’d have a spank bank better than Mr Yessongs

1 minute ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m judging by you laughing, that you’ve once woken up next to something less than a 9? 

F—king booze,  if not for it in my younger days, I’d have a spank bank better than Mr Yessongs

I am happy with a fun 7, let alone a 9. :default_fun:

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I have upgraded to strong coffee now.

L'OR intense. 

Should wake me up me thinks!

I bought a bag of Nabob this month. Not only is it 4x the price of Folgers, 10 Oz bag the same price as a KG.......but doesn’t seem to yield much liquid either. Must admit it’s better coffee.....but that kilo of Folgers for about 160 baht always seems to last 6+ months.....the Nabob will barely last 6 cups FFS

Edited by Golfingboy

3 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I bought a bag of Nabob this month. Not only is it 4x the price of Folgers, 10 Oz bag the same price as a KG.......but doesn’t seem to yield much liquid either. Must admit it’s better coffee.....but that kilo of Folgers for about 160 baht always seems to last 6+ months

I am not a big coffee drinker, but it makes a nice change from tea. When I do drink it I like a decent quality.

L'OR is quite expensive, so I buy a couple of jars when it is on offer.

Went to my friend's cremation yesterday baking hot sad long day. Family insisted we came back to the house after ...

My sodding mate got a freezing cold beer out of an ice bucket and opened it slowly right in front of me and proceeded to slurp it loudly saying how cold and refreshing it was.

'Get thee behind me Satan' I said ........... so seven weeks on I am still on cold fizzy water and lemon juice lovely.

Think I'll give it another six weeks or so and then get paralytic ....... :default_cheers:

• Like 5