What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

First time I had the "aged" version , but it is lush  .... Chase is one of the few vodkas I can drink straight, even their normal Vodka is very smooth 

I like a good Vodka with an ice cube.

You do find some nice drinks.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 9:12 PM, coxyhog said:

To all you Fullers drinkers,they now do an 8 pint mini keg of ESB for £20.

Just ordered 2😃

Great service from Fullers,ordered on Monday evening delivered this morning,along with 8 x London Porter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Great service from Fullers,ordered on Monday evening delivered this morning,along with 8 x London Porter.

Just put an order in for a couple of kegs and some more London Porter too.

Hope they have a decent shelf life as I am only drinking at the weekends.

13 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Well it says to drink within 3 days but I'm not sure as to the best before date,it's settling in my neighbour's garage,having a game of darts on Friday.

I haven't got a problem with drinking it once opened, just concerned how long they can be kept unopened for. We will see, worse case senario is I have to drink a couple of nights midweek. :default_fun:

On 6/10/2020 at 9:29 PM, coxyhog said:

Well it says to drink within 3 days but I'm not sure as to the best before date,it's settling in my neighbour's garage,having a game of darts on Friday.

They just arrived and have a use by date of June 30th. Plenty of time to finish both Kegs. I have a London Pride and a ESB resting in the garage.

34 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Friday is drink night but this baby needs to stand for 18 hours. Will attack it tomorrow and Sunday.

20200612_103115.jpg

One of my ESB's was for a mate & the other one is settling in my neighbours garage in preparation for a Sunday afternoon game of darts.

• Like 1