What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

20201019_192441.jpg

Smashing drop of Porter, and on the house because they did not have the first beer I ordered. At The Botanist in Cardiff.

Had that one draft think it was called Brodies Prime up in the Lakes- it is fantastic🙂 Might need to get ordering online

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Esco said:

Anyone have tips for half decent red wine for around 350 to 500 baht? 

We got a bag of Mont Clare from BigC and it's shite lol.

I always buy Jacobs Creek Classic Shiraz Cabernet at circa 600bht, you'll struggle to get anything half decent under that price ime but what do i know i'm no conasewer lol ?

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I ordered a bottle of this from Amazon on Friday & they said it would be delivered on Wednesday.

I guess having an Amazon warehouse just up the road must help as it turned up this morning.

So I thought I'd better try it out.....

bb.jpg

My whisky of choice.

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

As recommended by @Binlid, really tasty . 8 bottles for £15 from the brewery, even better is the mixed case of 12 bottles for £16- only a £5 UK delivery, top job from Hawkshead Brewery👍

20201025_212426.jpg

You dont mess around,no lugging bottles back from the supermarket for da kid 😆

Just got back from Sainsburys - 25% off 6 bottles or more vino - with 18 bottles.Was only going to get 12 but then noticed they had Oyster Bay Merlot already on offer,usually £10.50 on offer at £8.50 so 25% off that is a great deal for a decent wine.There's a Miller & Carter Steakhouse in our village & it's £25 a bottle in there.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Just got back from Sainsburys - 25% off 6 bottles or more vino - with 18 bottles.Was only going to get 12 but then noticed they had Oyster Bay Merlot already on offer,usually £10.50 on offer at £8.50 so 25% off that is a great deal for a decent wine.There's a Miller & Carter Steakhouse in our village & it's £25 a bottle in there.

I did the same last week in Tescos, 18 bottles with 25% off.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly today it's what I'm not drinking☹️

Just had an online shopping delivery from Waitrose supermarket- I always order a few beers to keep things honest. Two nice lads delivered but one said, "Unfortunately we've had a bit of spillage with your beer, two of your bottles are broken but you've still got 5 left"

But which ones were casualties?

Waitrose had only just got back in stock the delicious Belgian Ale, Tripel Karmeliet, and I'd order 2 of them out of my 7.

Both of them smashed to bits😭😭

On the plus front I did get a bonus 6 free oranges and a garlic bulb, just no Belgian Ale🤷‍♂️

• Surprised 1

4 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Sadly today it's what I'm not drinking☹️

Just had an online shopping delivery from Waitrose supermarket- I always order a few beers to keep things honest. Two nice lads delivered but one said, "Unfortunately we've had a bit of spillage with your beer, two of your bottles are broken but you've still got 5 left"

But which ones were casualties?

Waitrose had only just got back in stock the delicious Belgian Ale, Tripel Karmeliet, and I'd order 2 of them out of my 7.

Both of them smashed to bits😭😭

On the plus front I did get a bonus 6 free oranges and a garlic bulb, just no Belgian Ale🤷‍♂️

They probably drank one each. Lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Binlid said:

Never supped this before, but I was pleasantly surprised, a Brooklyn Lager.

20201112_202523.jpg

That looks like a pub, you lucky, lucky b*******d 😁 Wales I guess? Either that or you've taken home drinking up a level and insist on the correct glass🤔

Edited by Lemondropkid