What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Still, it was the best pint of beer I've had inside a footie ground. New Spurs ground will have a Beavertown Brewery on site🍺🍺. Think they will still sell the usual piss though.

Another reason I drink after footie is that I hate people pissing down my leg when I need to go to the loo, it gets all a bit too familiar in the footie bogs, I like my space.

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

You need to be pissed to watch Rangers most seasons,though this one is looking promising,just 2 points off the playoffs.

A few strong teams this year but, yes, QPR are in with a shout.

You need Stan Bowles out there again, he was a character, played for Brentford as well.  I would like to read his autobiography..... 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

A few strong teams this year but, yes, QPR are in with a shout.

You need Stan Bowles out there again, he was a character, played for Brentford as well.  I would like to read his autobiography..... 

Yeah,he was a proper old school character.They had to go and get him out the bookies before a game to go and get changed.Plus would have a beer with the fans after the game.Still did until a few years back when he became to ill to attend games.Football legend.

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Yeah,he was a proper old school character.They had to go and get him out the bookies before a game to go and get changed.Plus would have a beer with the fans after the game.Still did until a few years back when he became to ill to attend games.Football legend.

Yes he replaced another legend, Marshy,,,,,,

• Thumbs Up 1

Nothing as someone has moved/stolen/drank the cold Beer Lao Dark I put aside last night.

Have just put some more on ice. The wedding guests started drinking whiskey before sun up so I will need to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So went to Makro this morning and bought another box of Beer Lao Dark and they were on ice cooling down.

Next thing the table of lesbians in front of us have each got a bottle of my beer in front of them.

Luckily the missus saw them and it was all sorted. The Leo had run out and my beer was the only one they could find. The missus gave them a box of Leo and I got my beers back.

Main thing is 2 of the lesbians are good sorts and I reckon I can turn them back to liking men again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 4