What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

Just tea. 

Managed about just over half a bottle of Soave this weekend.

Opened the bottle on Thursday and drank one glass of wine before falling asleep. Didn't drink Friday as working that night but yesterday attempted to finish the bottle and failed miserably. Basically had another 2 glasses but fell asleep again and ended up throwing the remains of the second glass and the dregs in the bottle away.

Won't be drinking now until I get served by a lovely Eva Airways hostess (hopefully) on Friday evening on my way to Bangkok.

Still the silver lining is I am back to 12 stone 9 lbs.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

^Almost picked some of that up when I picked up the rest of the goodies I've been posting, but I wanted to keep my bill under US$100 for that trip.  Next time.

Beer -- even imported gems -- are relatively cheap where I live.

I was drinking a Duvel when I posted ^, but the photo is from the Red Piano in Siem Reap (Duvel / $5).

• Great Info 1

2 minutes ago, fon_tok said:

Beer -- even imported gems -- are relatively cheap where I live.

Nice. I picked up a raft of nice imports at a place I'd heard about here, then I heard about another place whose website looks like the Walmart of beer.  So much to learn about a new place to live!  😄

On 1/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, Thinkingallowed said:

Decided to join in with dry January.

So far had a dry G&T, some dry cider, a dry martini, few dry white wines 

Not sure what the fuss is about.

Yep my dry January also going fine haven't  pissed the bed once.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

Yep my dry January also going fine haven't  pissed the bed once.

At least i can say i have cut right back on the mid week drinking.Feel a lot better for it.

Was getting out of hand and feeling like shit every day.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 21 January 2019 at 2:48 AM, fon_tok said:

20180620_181753.jpg

Once voted the worlds best beer I believe.  Good stuff those Belgian beers and a lot of them have their own branded glass also. I used to have a collection but the heavy handed english woman I lived with years ago broke the lot ! 

Along with most of a Harrods cut glass crystal decanter and whisky glasses which cost a lot of brass . Cnut!

• Haha 1