What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

Just now, Esco said:

Jawohl. 

Dry February innit. 

Tried a couple of the alcohol free beers a while back as i wanted to cut back on my mid week drinking.Heineken was one but can't remember the other.Just could not get on with the taste.Did not taste like beer,just some strange taste.

Decided it was best to just cut back on the alcohol version than try to replace it.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Tried a couple of the alcohol free beers a while back as i wanted to cut back on my mid week drinking.Heineken was one but can't remember the other.Just could not get on with the taste.Did not taste like beer,just some strange taste.

Decided it was best to just cut back on the alcohol version than try to replace it.

The Heineken 0.0 is alright. Pretty much the best of the bunch I'd say. Most Radlers are OK too. 

After 6 weeks in Thailand and drinking every day I've decided to give myself a month off the booze. First time in what must be 15 years so it's a bit of a challenge... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Esco said:

The Heineken 0.0 is alright. Pretty much the best of the bunch I'd say. Most Radlers are OK too. 

After 6 weeks in Thailand and drinking every day I've decided to give myself a month off the booze. First time in what must be 15 years so it's a bit of a challenge... 

The problem with me is i drink because i am bored.Living alone i have no distraction or reason not to drink.Add  in my working hours,then when i get home at 10.45pm there is nothing else to do but have a beer.The weather is shite so i can't ride my bike due to snow and ice.

But then again its just become routine to have a drink every day.

Good luck with the month off mate.👍

• Like 1

I worked in Romania for six months a couple of years ago & developed a serious taste for Rom beer.I live in England & get my beer from any of the many Rom shops which have opened in the past few years.The one pictured is  a bargain at 2.5L for £4.50.It's 5% alcohol & fucking lovely!

51436238_10216097008651157_6806534973789569024_n.jpg