What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

On 2/3/2019 at 12:07 PM, galenkia said:

The finest quality gut rot cider.😀

kjjihtrdrtguj.jpg

Mate and I were in a pub in Aberdeen a couple of years ago, asked for 2 pints of "snake bite " but were told they do not serve them. We ordered 2 bottles of the K cider, 2 bottles of Becks and 2 pint glasses and proceeded to mix them. Turned white in the glass, and after 4 of these we were well rat arsed. That K stuff is feckin rocket fuel - enjoyed it though !

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

Mate and I were in a pub in Aberdeen a couple of years ago, asked for 2 pints of "snake bite " but were told they do not serve them. We ordered 2 bottles of the K cider, 2 bottles of Becks and 2 pint glasses and proceeded to mix them. Turned white in the glass, and after 4 of these we were well rat arsed. That K stuff is feckin rocket fuel - enjoyed it though !

8% and £1.50 for a 500ml can at my local newsagent/offie.

Tastes decent and a cheap way of getting pissed.Kills your guts if you drink it all the time.

On 13 February 2019 at 10:29 PM, Thai Spice said:

Friend brought me this from Changi airport

20190214_061750-768x1024.thumb.jpg.e16b342307ed3436b426c2c79061e81d.jpg

With the travel bag for us cheap backpackers....

20190214_061953-768x1024.thumb.jpg.574964e36467800d2d2564506cc0cb74.jpg

Have you tasted that yet TS ? Is it any good ? 

The TG raves about this stuff and we always buy a couple in duty free for her family. Never tried it myself but will do if it's a good one .

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Have you tasted that yet TS ? Is it any good ? 

The TG raves about this stuff and we always buy a couple in duty free for her family. Never tried it myself but will do if it's a good one .

T.B.H., I dont really see a big difference between the Double Black and the "regular" Black. 

But than again in Changi duty free a 1l bottle is only 56 SGD (1300 Thb) buy 2 and you get the trolley case.

I think (naaah, I am sure) for the Thais (and most Asians) it is more a matter of face and show off than taste.

Here in Indo retail price is probably 1,5 to 2 M IDR (3500 to 4000 thb)...no way !

Edit : I drank only 1 bottle, the 2nd I keep it in the jungle house. We have an important ceremony / event coming up, and always good to "gain face" by pulling up a bottle like this for the selected people... Shit, maybe I stay Asia too long ?

Edited by Thai Spice