What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

19 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

That stuff tastes fucking awful!!!!

No way! Just tastes like sparking water with a bit of orange flavour.....I drink sparkling lemon water all the time at home sans booze a lot anyway!  You don’t even know this is booze....

Edited by Sangsom

I've been favouring this brand of spiced rum for some time now as it is much cheaper than Kraken, Bayou or Sailor Jerry but still tastes good - I went to our local gov't run liquor store to pick up a bottle last weekend and found it with the fancy new label and paper advertising sleeve and sure enough, it's now $3 more than it was before....

rsz_1img_0262.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a bottle of bacardi in Big C and cartons of both pineapple juice and coconut cream and just made myself a pina collada.

Had a couple of small mouthfulls and tipped the rest down the sink as it tasted like piss.

Have to get some cans of coke or the bacardi is just going to sit there.

What possessed me to make a "pina effing colada" is beyond me.  🤣

A "Del Boy" moment?

55 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Hope to be drinking in the Hounslow Wetherspoon later as after reading this forum I definitely need a drink. The number of posts seems to have gone down big time..................

Wonder ??.... I've pretty much quit drinking in the UK and post a lot less. (Wild cheers from some BMs). 😥

Posting while pissed seems more fun somehow !!  :default_drinks: 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...