Jump to content

What are you drinking?


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

That looks like a pub, you lucky, lucky b*******d 😁 Wales I guess? Either that or you've taken home drinking up a level and insist on the correct glass🤔

Yes mate, we have travelled up to North Wales for a few days holiday. Not quiet Koh Samed where we would have been if not for the dreaded Covid.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you have an aisle seat ... 😁

A bit ropey as I swopped onto Bombay and tonic, then finished the night on Spicey rum.  

Saw this recommended on Saturday Kitchen.  I like that programme. £15 worth £60. M&S found a bottle Sunday opened it tonight its gorgeous for red win lovers. Excuse for £15 my daughters

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Been on tea and coffee all day, now on diet coke.

Impressive the way you are sticking with it👍

I've slid backwards this week into first lockdown habits, bored by 5pm  and cracking open a beer to liven things up, and to be fair it does.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Impressive the way you are sticking with it👍

I've slid backwards this week into first lockdown habits, bored by 5pm  and cracking open a beer to liven things up, and to be fair it does.

It's been a bit easier this week as I thought I had covid and wanted to give my body the best chance to cope with it. Tonight I nearly convinced myself that a bottle of red was allowed to celebrate a negative test result, but knowing tomorrow is a drink nght has got me through.

Plus earlier I ordered 48 bottles of Black Stump from Laithwaites, so I have that to look forward to over the next couple of months.

Edited by boydeste
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

It's been a bit easier this week as I thought I had covid and wanted to give my body the best chance to cope with it. Tonight I nearly convinced myself that a bottle of red was allowed to celebrate a negative test result, but knowing tomorrow is a drink nght has got me through.

Plus earlier I ordered 48 bottles of Black Stump from Laithwaites, so I have that to look forward to over the next couple of months.

Guess you really must love Black Stump😁 or worried about imports with Brexit?? Had to employ Google after looking at your post, shocked to learn Braithwaites only have 4 bottles of Black Stump left🤯

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Guess you really must love Black Stump😁 or worried about imports with Brexit?? Had to employ Google after looking at your post, shocked to learn Braithwaites only have 4 bottles of Black Stump left🤯

It's a superb durif shiraz and by ordering 48 bottles I saved £200 on the normal price.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

OK I'll admit I'm bored, but here goes my question😄

Do you really go to the effort yourself of seeding that lemon with cloves, or have you a supplier- I'd just sling some cloves in the whiskey and be done with it.

555 it only took a few seconds , it's how it was served to me when I ordered it whilst in Ireland , so I always do the same  🙂 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I really like Paddy's, found it very smooth 

First time I drank it I was on a training flight from Oman to Sharjah & then to Dubai where we would refuel & visit the duty free shop.A mate asked me to get him a bottle of Paddy,so I got him a 1L bottle & the next afternoon took it round to him.Quite innocently I asked him was it any good....do you want to try it he said....& we finished the bottle...it is nice.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...