What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Didn't know they did a sparkling version, their normal Shiraz is OK to quoff.

Well this is fucking awful.Missus seems to like it but I ain't drinking any more.She's gonna be well pissed if she drinks much more😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Well this is fucking awful.Missus seems to like it but I ain't drinking any more.She's gonna be well pissed if she drinks much more😂

Could have a few extra moves in the horizontal dancing later between the sheets!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

“Well pissed” is gotta be better than pissed off. 
Stick with Merlot, you can’t go wrong. 🤗

3 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

“Well pissed” is gotta be better than pissed off. 
Stick with Merlot, you can’t go wrong. 🤗

I drink only white with Thai food,because I need to cool my gob.As said before I didn't realise it was red.

Cebu is an island in the PI which I've been to a couple of times in the 80's....it's also what 'er indoors calls me quite often😂

• Haha 1

Recommended by @Esco, managed to get hold of a bottle of Westmalle Tripel- absolutely fantastic. Way better than Tripel Karmelite, I enjoyed that but this is different class.

Didn't take a picture of it poured, as made a b****ks of that, bottle-conditioned so was a bit lively. Cost me £4.50 GBP so 180 THB from a bottle shop.

20201212_224542.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2