What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

24 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

It's very light , quite hoppy and citrusy, I found it very easy to drink - will be driving on Christmas Day , so wanted something else apart from squash or water 

I get tired of the same drinks too, I am trying different things, after I am fed up with tea and coffee, the diet coke comes out followed by flavoured diet tonic water.

6 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Got pissed on Vintage Calvados once in Normandy where its made. Now that was a hangover and a half.

Basically apple cider brandy can be lethally strong after a meal. Why William the Conqueror won at Hasting he was pissed on Calvados.

On trips many many years ago , we were buying directly from local farms , bottled in whatever they had available ( Perrier bottles etc. ) ....that stuff put hairs on your chest  🙂 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I get tired of the same drinks too, I am trying different things, after I am fed up with tea and coffee, the diet coke comes out followed by flavoured diet tonic water.

I recently bought a soda stream so I could carbonate my own water and  I drink lots of Twinings flavoured teas in the evenings 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I recently bought a soda stream so I could carbonate my own water and  I drink lots of Twinings flavoured teas in the evenings 

Thought about getting one as well but it seemed a bit of faff having to send the air bottles back and forth. How many drinks does each bottle last for and do they make it easy to replenish them?

4 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Thought about getting one as well but it seemed a bit of faff having to send the air bottles back and forth. How many drinks does each bottle last for and do they make it easy to replenish them?

I have a shop that stocks them close by , think each canister does about 60L 

10 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I'm still on my first canister, but will take it back to the shop , I believe they discount the new purchase when you return it 

That’s certainly the case when you return them to sodastream, is a chain store you think will give the deposit back?

14 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Do you get them refilled or just sling them and buy new ones?

Argos you just drop them off and also in other local shops. You save £14 bringing the empty one back. 

One of the best products I have ever bought. So easy to use. change bottles etc  and bit of lime or lemon always keep two bottles in the fridge. Brilliant if not drinking booze and yes about 60 litres. I bought two extra bottles for the fridge.

Cannot recommend more .............. brilliant product.

• Like 1