Another Wacko With An AR

9 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Now that the US has pulled out of the nuclear treaty with Russia how long till Trump presses the button ?

never....only a short sighted foolio would even think a nuke is even remotely close to the most powerful weapon in the arsenal.

Now the kill switch, that is a cause for concern, especially considering it appears to of been tested recently.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:08 AM, Thai Spice said:

This US obsession with weapons is absolutely incomprehensible for the rest of the civilized world. 

The problem has nothing to do with laws, but with the peoples brain. As as long as American dads will be proud to show their guns, organize shooting BBQs, and teach their kids how to use guns and be a "real man"  it will never stop.  The brainwashing in this situation is not done by a government but by one generation to another.

But as I have read / heard often, how can we silly Europeans know what it is to be a real man and patriot.....

Good post. So true.

3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Call of duty - Modern warfare is being released soon....prolly just getting in some practice in readyness.

Thing is you are probably not wrong.

I reckon there is a link between violent video games and mass shootings,especially among the younger shooters.Having trouble separating reality from non reality.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Thing is you are probably not wrong.

I reckon there is a link between violent video games and mass shootings,especially among the younger shooters.Having trouble separating reality from non reality.

I agree 100%. 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, fygjam said:

Isn't there anything good on TV (in the US) at the moment?

the looney left is getting a lot of airplay blaming Trump.

instead of looking at their laws and culture,should be trying to change both

Sweden where every adult male has a military weapon in their house,don't read much about mass shootings over there.

the left is always good for a laugh or three

regards

grayray

1 hour ago, grayray said:

the looney left is getting a lot of airplay blaming Trump.

instead of looking at their laws and culture,should be trying to change both

Sweden where every adult male has a military weapon in their house,don't read much about mass shootings over there.

the left is always good for a laugh or three

regards

grayray

The Swedish government is made up of the Social Democratic Workers' Party (been in government since 1917) plus the Green party  at the moment.

Perhaps is says something about the left and mass shootings (or lack of them).

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

The Swedish government is made up of the Social Democratic Workers' Party (been in government since 1917) plus the Green party  at the moment.

The way they have let themselves be flooded by muslims they will have a lot more to worry about than a random shooter in the future.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fygjam said:

pretty sure that USA has had mass shooting even when the looney left was in goverment

regards

grayray

2 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

They don’t really have a left to be fair, it’s right and further right......

you are kidding mate NO left?:default_clapping:have you been watching USA politics lately?

iam sure those loons standing for the Dems now would love to hear you think there is only the

right in USA politics:default_deadhorse:

regards

grayray

34 minutes ago, grayray said:

you are kidding mate NO left?:default_clapping:have you been watching USA politics lately?

iam sure those loons standing for the Dems now would love to hear you think there is only the

right in USA politics:default_deadhorse:

regards

grayray

Yes I always watch it. Compare it to other politics around the world and there really isn’t a left, even Obama would be considered right of centre in the UK and Aussie land. Their politics is completely different from what we know, I lived there for 18 months so I came to understand this.

• Confused 1