Another Wacko With An AR

6 minutes ago, galenkia said:

How often do you hear of mass shootings,unrelated to any cause,in other countries compared to America?.

Some American's can't see the wood for the trees,as the saying goes.

Yep....

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/opinion/mass-shootings-american-kill-die-190807131542401.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

https://everytownresearch.org/gun-violence-america/

And 100's of other articles, research, etc ....

Meanwhile, make America great again .....

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

How often do you hear of mass shootings,unrelated to any cause,in other countries compared to America?.

France and Norway come to mind, in the recent past.

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

You are talking about countries with a fraction of the population of America

The stats are "per capita", which is why Norway's is off the chart. 

Edited by alias

On 8/10/2019 at 3:11 PM, galenkia said:

Why do you guys not come up with a solution as to how to change the Constitution , rather than just "pissing on it"  there is a written procedure as to how to change the Constitution within the Constitution itself.

24 minutes ago, MrDK said:

Why do you guys not come up with a solution as to how to change the Constitution , rather than just "pissing on it"  there is a written procedure as to how to change the Constitution within the Constitution itself.

We are just advisers, we give an advise only. Executing the solution is not part of the job. 

But, Uncle Trump could sure tear it apart same as he did with the Trans Pacific Agreement, Iran agreement, Paris climate deal agreement, etc....

And just sack anybody who doesn't agree with him.....

10 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

We are just advisers, we give an advise only. Executing the solution is not part of the job. 

But, Uncle Trump could sure tear it apart same as he did with the Trans Pacific Agreement, Iran agreement, Paris climate deal agreement, etc....

Pray tell us unwashed exactly how Trump "tore up" the Constitution regarding the Iran and the Paris agreement?

13 hours ago, MrDK said:

Then you guys need to do something about it, we can only see that change is needed. We don't know how to do it because that is your job within the laws you hold dear.  You will continue to get simple views because we can only be observers who are shocked at what we see.

You keep telling us it can't be changed then now there is a procedure to change it. Also why get combative as if you are taking it personally; who by the way is pissing on it, we certainly are not, we are just making comment that probably needs constructive reply but we are receiving comment as if you think we are blaming you for the atrocities directly.

It is sad that these mass shootings take place and we wish it would stop. If nothing can be done about it then so be it but if there is then that is for you to take up with your own authorities and not slam anybody outside of the US just for having a view.

We have our own problems in the UK but we are seeing such disgust within the electorate and the very communities affected themselves that hopefully there will be a reduction in certain crimes that are blighting our lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, MrDK said:

Note sure why a Dane is so concerned about a country you were not born in.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

I am not sure who you are advising.
It is obvious you have not read article V of the US constitution.
If you did you will soon find that from the bottom 15 of states by population only 2 are likely to ratify a change.
In other words 1.08% of the population is enough to block a change, equal to 75% of the several states

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Note sure why a Dane is so concerned about a country you were not born in.

Is that a real question?
I have lived near 90% of my adult life here and should be ashamed if I was not concerned, I moved for a reason.
Perhaps you should ask that question of people who has never been here or not spent any appreciable time here, but have countless advice for the US despite the fact the do not understand the law which they advise against. For heaven sake it is a short read.
SO DO ask the may that have no interest in the US why they are so concerned!!!
I hope I have made it understood why I am concered.

4 minutes ago, MrDK said:

Is that a real question?
I have lived near 90% of my adult life here and should be ashamed if I was not concerned, I moved for a reason.
Perhaps you should ask that question of people who has never been here or not spent any appreciable time here, but have countless advice for the US despite the fact the do not understand the law which they advise against. For heaven sake it is a short read.
SO DO ask the may that have no interest in the US why they are so concerned!!!
I hope I have made it understood why I am concered.

Because it's disturbing to see regular news reports of innocents murdered ... and all that is done about it is "thought and prayers" are offered 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, MrDK said:

I am not sure who you are advising.
It is obvious you have not read article V of the US constitution.
If you did you will soon find that from the bottom 15 of states by population only 2 are likely to ratify a change.
In other words 1.08% of the population is enough to block a change, equal to 75% of the several states

Come on, its been amended many times anc anc be done.

1 hour ago, Mrmango said:

Come on, its been amended many times anc anc be done.

I know ... 27 times.
This proves my point that it can be done the way the constitution spell it out
The second amendment should take the same path.
Many still think that congress and/or the president can make the changes.
Obozo too was full of "thoughts and prayers". He had NO power.

Edited by MrDK