Another Wacko With An AR

What can one  say?

‘Out of the shadows’: Man fatally shoots son-in-law in birthday surprise horror

A man who flew across the globe as a birthday surprise for his wife’s father has been killed after leaping “out of the shadows” to greet him.

Bwahahaahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Troubling news I just read about the Dallas female cop who got 10 years for shooting the man she thought was in her unit.

A witness who was “brave enough” to testify at her trial has already been killed. Comments seem to suggest it’s her colleagues exacting revenge, he crossed the “thin blue line”, etc. 

Scary shit if it’s true, but if the cops had him killed, doubt we’ll ever know the truth

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Troubling news I just read about the Dallas female cop who got 10 years for shooting the man she thought was in her unit.

A witness who was “brave enough” to testify at her trial has already been killed. Comments seem to suggest it’s her colleagues exacting revenge, he crossed the “thin blue line”, etc. 

Scary shit if it’s true, but if the cops had him killed, doubt we’ll ever know the truth

Sure would like to see a news link on that one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just another day in the greatest country in the world...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/22/mass-shooting-reported-at-party-in-chicago-south-side

Chicago shooting: 13 people shot at party on South Side

But things are improving ! 

According to The Chicago Tribune, 2,594 people have been shot in the city this year, which includes deaths and woundings. That is 248 fewer than 2018 and is the third straight year of significant decline in the numbers, with the improvement being felt across the city, including in high-crime areas.

A husband tweeted his thanks for the US National Rifle Association after he said he “killed
my whole family”.

Kevin Heimsoth, 56, is reported to have killed his primary school principal wife, Lynn, their
Golden Retriever, Sukha, and their pet cat in Bellingham, Washington state.

The Bellingham Herald reports that Heimsoth tweeted to the NRA, Donald Trump and
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell saying his access to a gun made the murder that
much easier.

image.png

4 hours ago, fygjam said:

A husband tweeted his thanks for the US National Rifle Association after he said he “killed
my whole family”.

Kevin Heimsoth, 56, is reported to have killed his primary school principal wife, Lynn, their
Golden Retriever, Sukha, and their pet cat in Bellingham, Washington state.

The Bellingham Herald reports that Heimsoth tweeted to the NRA, Donald Trump and
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell saying his access to a gun made the murder that
much easier.

image.png

Seems like you and this guy have some common cause.  You sound alike.  I wonder what sort of conclusions we should draw from this.....

You probably should have looked closer at his feed, but I'm sure in your hastE THERE JUST WASN'T ANY TIME!!

Edited by alias

Well, seems 2019 was a great year on the world greatest nation's shooting range !

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. thus far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. Before this year has even ended, 2019 has already had more mass shootings than any year since the research group started keeping track

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mass-shootings-2019-more-mass-shootings-than-days-so-far-this-year/

US mass killings hit a record high in 2019: 'This seems to be the age of mass shootings'

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2748794001

4 hours ago, alias said:

You were online, looking at this thread, and then.... nothing.

What, you don't want to talk about those tweets anymore?

lol

fyg.jpg

A stalker, how sweet although a little bit creepy as well. At the time you were stalking I was up watching the Packers Lions game somewhere between 2.00 AM and 6.00 AM, I certainly wasn't interested in playing "feed the troll" at that time.

This thread is about how citizens of the greatest republic the world has ever seen  have a penchant for dispatching each other with firearms and the associated ease with which said citizens can obtain said firearms even if they would qualify as being "wacko".

If you want to discuss psychotics who have a compulsion to tweet then you should find plenty of scope in the threads which refer to the current President of the United States.

I don't know, and care even less, whether posts in this thread have bothered to explore the political, religious or cultural beliefs of the wackos featured. While I am certain that wingnuts are well represented I don't think that anyone would claim that they had a monopoly.

While the few websites featuring Kevin Heimsoth that I looked at reported the story along the lines of "Man shoots wife, dog and cat then tweets about it" one takes the biscuit for

Unhinged Anti-Trumper Allegedly Shoots Wife, Therapy Dog and Cat; Then Tweets Confession to NRA, Trump and McConnell

That's called getting things into perspective.

Instead of stalking me, I suggest you hop over to RedState where you and the other wingnuts can stroke each others anti-liberal genitalia and you may achieve some sort of satisfaction.

Edited by fygjam

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

A stalker, how sweet although a little bit creepy as well. At the time you were stalking I was up watching the Packers Lions game somewhere between 2.00 AM and 6.00 AM, I certainly wasn't interested in playing "feed the troll" at that time.

This thread is about how citizens of the greatest republic the world has ever seen  have a penchant for dispatching each other with firearms and the associated ease with which said citizens can obtain said firearms even if they would qualify as being "wacko".

If you want to discuss psychotics who have a compulsion to tweet then you should find plenty of scope in the threads which refer to the current President of the United States.

I don't know, and care even less, whether posts in this thread have bothered to explore the political, religious or cultural beliefs of the wackos featured. While I am certain that wingnuts are well represented I don't think that anyone would claim that they had a monopoly.

While the few websites featuring Kevin Heimsoth that I looked at reported the story along the lines of "Man shoots wife, dog and cat then tweets about it" one takes the biscuit for

Unhinged Anti-Trumper Allegedly Shoots Wife, Therapy Dog and Cat; Then Tweets Confession to NRA, Trump and McConnell

That's called getting things into perspective.

Instead of stalking me, I suggest you hop over to RedState where you and the other wingnuts can stroke each others anti-liberal genitalia and you may achieve some sort of satisfaction.

Replying to posts on a forum = "stalking"

lol

2 hours ago, alias said:

Replying to posts on a forum = "stalking"

lol

Except you weren't replying to a post were you?

You made some troll post and were wanting to know why I hadn't responded.

Trolls really hate it when they are ignored.

6 hours ago, fygjam said:

Except you weren't replying to a post were you?

You made some troll post and were wanting to know why I hadn't responded.

Trolls really hate it when they are ignored.

Aw, there there princess.  You're gonna be OK

So, in the greatest democracy of the free, land of bigots it is recommended to go to church with a gun, or at least have "armed volunteers" security guys in case a fellow good American has a mental breakdown and starts randomly shooting people.....😁😁😁

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-50952443

Texas church shooting: Shooter killed by churchgoer named.

Even a comic book couldn't make this up :

FFS, how must one be to come up with shit like that. 

Our prayers are with the families of the victims and the congregation of yesterday’s church attack. It was over in 6 seconds thanks to the brave parishioners who acted to protect 242 fellow worshippers. Lives were saved by these heroes, and Texas laws allowing them to carry arms!

38 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Even a comic book couldn't make this up :

FFS, how must one be to come up with shit like that. 

Our prayers are with the families of the victims and the congregation of yesterday’s church attack. It was over in 6 seconds thanks to the brave parishioners who acted to protect 242 fellow worshippers. Lives were saved by these heroes, and Texas laws allowing them to carry arms!

Careful now. Someone might troll you requiring a detailed analysis of all previous tweets from the same tweeter (or should that be tweety).

Cue comparison between the greatest republic the world has ever known and the French republic.

20 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Cue comparison between the greatest republic the world has ever known and the French republic.

Being a adventurous people, we tried everything, monarchie, empire, republique...having several of each and switching back and forth between the 3 systems. 

Cant imagine what it would have been had Twitter existed in those days ! 

I just watched a 4 volume docu about the history of France, and yes it is very complicated. 

Ok, back to the shooting range now !