Another Wacko With An AR

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

" I am NOT going to use the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans"

is that from the Old or New Testament ?  

Always worthwhile asking anybody who claims a God-given right to prove that the right so claimed actually came from God.

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

What a load of bollocks.... Some high quality, objective, neutral piece of journalism !

Blame the Dem / Rep, invoke God, cry, pray...but not one time mentionning too many guns around ...

". I am NOT going to use the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans. Period."

FFS, and people vote for those idiots ? 

In this case, they just deserve what happens.

Edited by Thai Spice

12 hours ago, Stillearly said:

" I am NOT going to use the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans"

is that from the Old or New Testament ?  

Thought their God-given rights were to feel safe on the streets, all about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, didn't know it was to keep out of the way of a bullet fired in your direction.

Even in China now we have released prisoners going around chopping up school kids because they have a grievance with authorities, we live in strange times.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

What a load of bollocks.... Some high quality, objective, neutral piece of journalism !

Blame the Dem / Rep, invoke God, cry, pray...but not one time mentionning too many guns around ...

". I am NOT going to use the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans. Period."

FFS, and people vote for those idiots ? 

In this case, they just deserve what happens.

I agree, but sadly a lot of innocents and those who don't vote for those fucks get gunned down also.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, Glasseye said:

More "thoughts and prayers"   

What else can the president do?

For starters I share your view in this regard, but I also respect the constitution. If one of the amends is ignored others can be as well. In that case we can soon own "one", eliminate freedom of expression,  forget about a speedy trail, etc.

If all states' legislative assemblies are by popular vote then in theory, then as little as 2.48% can decide whether. More realistic with states that will favor a change removed and going further down the list, in which case 3.23% can decide.
Skin the cat any way possible, the second amendment will not change in our life time.

7 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, at last some see the light ?
San Francisco council calls NRA 'domestic terrorist organisation'

What light do you see?
A city council pretending for be Depart of Homeland Security?
This one will not fly and is a political attention grabber at best.
DHS will be fighting it.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, MrDK said:

What light do you see?
A city council pretending for be Depart of Homeland Security?
This one will not fly and is a political attention grabber at best.
DHS will be fighting it.

Your answer demonstrates perfectly the attitude towards the gun problem !

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Your answer demonstrates perfectly the attitude towards the gun problem !

No it does not.
As I clearly posted, I side with Glasseye. To those who it cut out in cardboard and bend in neon lights.
I am 100% PRO a rewrite of the second amend, however, I am realistic and understand the process. That appears to be something that some will not or cannot understand, where those "some" want to live in a dream world.
Your post demonstrate perfect that you are oblivious to the process clearly in article five of the constitution.
As for San Francisco, the city is interfering with the federal government. DHS if the agency that determine whether a group is a terrorist group. That means there is NO light. The light you see is as good as flying pigs.
Keep dreaming, it obviously makes you happy and call me what you like. I will call you ignorant on this topic.

3 hours ago, MrDK said:

No it does not.
As I clearly posted, I side with Glasseye. To those who it cut out in cardboard and bend in neon lights.
I am 100% PRO a rewrite of the second amend, however, I am realistic and understand the process. That appears to be something that some will not or cannot understand, where those "some" want to live in a dream world.
Your post demonstrate perfect that you are oblivious to the process clearly in article five of the constitution.
As for San Francisco, the city is interfering with the federal government. DHS if the agency that determine whether a group is a terrorist group. That means there is NO light. The light you see is as good as flying pigs.
Keep dreaming, it obviously makes you happy and call me what you like. I will call you ignorant on this topic.

Yeah, yeah, people are dying being shot by idiots allowed to possess weapons every week, and you use your energy arguing about legal details ....

FFS...reread you post man  ?  Maybe if one day somebody close to you was shot in those circumstances YOU would see the light ?

Not wishing it, but come on, you're brainwashed ! And you're not even American...... I shake my head. 

Amen .

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Yeah, yeah, people are dying being shot by idiots allowed to possess weapons every week, and you use your energy arguing about legal details ....

FFS...reread you post man  ?  Maybe if one day somebody close to you was shot in those circumstances YOU would see the light ?

Not wishing it, but come on, you're brainwashed ! And you're not even American...... I shake my head. 

Amen .

Key word is "idiots". No change to the Second Amendment required, just put into place tighter controls on who can possess a firearm. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Key word is "idiots". No change to the Second Amendment required, just put into place tighter controls on who can possess a firearm

Like : "nobody except law enforcement and military(and the latter only in exceptionnal circumstances)".

The actual mentality (of the idiots) is more "I need to carry my gun when shopping at Walmart, because who knows another idiot may walk in armed and want to shoot me"...

Next thing is do your shopping with an M16 while your wife is covering from an armoured vehicle on the parking lot ! Replace supermarket by church, sporthall, school.... same same...

Oh, and dont forget to arm the cashier, priest, teacher, sport coach !

But yes I agree with you. Limit weapons to who needs them. For the others "sorry, you missed out on the cowboy era, this is a developed country now" 🤔🤔😆😆😆

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Like : "nobody except law enforcement and military(and the latter only in exceptionnal circumstances)".

The actual mentality (of the idiots) is more "I need to carry my gun when shopping at Walmart, because who knows another idiot may walk in armed and want to shoot me"...

Next thing is do your shopping with an M16 while your wife is covering from an armoured vehicle on the parking lot ! Replace supermarket by church, sporthall, school.... same same...

But yes I agree with you. Limit weapons to who needs them. For the others "sorry, you missed out on the cowboy era, this is a developed country now" 🤔🤔😆😆😆

Not really what I'm advocating.

I believe the goal s/b to keep a firearm out the hands of those with mental issues and no training on how to handle a dangerous weapon. I am not advocating a limit to those who need them, as in law enforcement and military.

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Not really what I'm advocating.

I believe the goal s/b to keep a firearm out the hands of those with mental issues and no training on how to handle a dangerous weapon. I am not advocating a limit to those who need them, as in law enforcement and military.

I understood. But why not have a look at Europe, Japan and plenty other developped countries and see how and why it works there ?

I mean, we have hunting clubs, shooting ranges, clay shooting events etc... But we dont feel the need to walk around with guns when out for a beer in town.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, Thai Spice said:

Really? Here is a good reason for the 2nd amendment and he used a semi automatic rifle that you hate....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/17/us/georgia-teen-would-be-robbers-shot/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-09-17T15%3A50%3A08&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social

7 minutes ago, Mrmango said:

No answer. Cant debate with brainwashed people.

• 2 weeks later...

What can one  say?

‘Out of the shadows’: Man fatally shoots son-in-law in birthday surprise horror

A man who flew across the globe as a birthday surprise for his wife’s father has been killed after leaping “out of the shadows” to greet him.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1