After a couple of days on the ground . .

Britboy

23 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Britboy, thank you for what has to rank as one of the most heartfelt, poignant posts on any forum that I've ever read.

My heart goes out to you on the passing of your mum and the very unfortunate aftermath due to the Covid-19 situation regarding any funeral or remembrance service of her life, having to put it off well into the future. The same thing happened with regards to my father's passing in April, nearly a month already. Can't believe it. My sister, brother and step mom hope to have a date set in summer for a get together and remember his life, if our state is fully reopened for business. Such a harsh reality to deal with.

I certainly am hoping for the best in your plans to honor your mum.

As far as living in Pattaya, I certainly hope to cross paths with you at some point, as I'm hoping to make a trip for about a month just after Christmas, but further along in 2021, be able to return for a bit longer, as I hope to be fully retired before the end of this year.

If we do meet, how about in LePub, and we both toast my dad and your mum? And who knows, maybe a few other bm's will be there as well to join in and salute their own parents. Can you just imagine the spirits of all of them looking down and admonishing us, as only parents can do, " you boys don't get drunk and cause any trouble now".

Wishing you peace, mate.

Thanks Mr Smooth, lovely words and very much appreciate your comments.

For sure, be great to meet up at Phil's place and have a few drinks for your dad, my mum and if Aqualung can come for his mum too.

Plus any other BM's as they've undoubtedly lost someone at some point.

A remembrance piss up sounds great, let's do it.

I'll let all you BM's know when I'll be in town so hopefully that fits with y'all and we can co-ordinate the piss up of all piss ups.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Britboy said:

Thanks Mr Smooth, lovely words and very much appreciate your comments.

For sure, be great to meet up at Phil's place and have a few drinks for your dad, my mum and if Aqualung can come for his mum too.

Plus any other BM's as they've undoubtedly lost someone at some point.

A remembrance piss up sounds great, let's do it.

I'll let all you BM's know when I'll be in town so hopefully that fits with y'all and we can co-ordinate the piss up of all piss ups.

I'm sort of plannjng/hopefull it will be just after Xmas for me

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/12/2020 at 7:37 PM, Nightcrawler said:

I have two bottles of morphine sulphate left over from my treatment but I am holding onto them for a rainy day 😊😊

I’ve got at least 6 bottles in the cupboard,, let’s have a piss up. 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2