After a couple of days on the ground . .

Britboy

Good to meet you Dave it was a good group over at Phil's Place always a good time in there. I'm not sure how much of that has to do with him being there :-) Phil that is. And Nampa well what can I say my brother of another mother just three days separated us can being 3 days older and years crazier :-) hope your trip is a great one Sir

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2019 at 10:59 AM, Britboy said:

while Patts is somewhat quiet I've had a great time.

Good to hear BB, i've never had a bad time in Patts but i always go there with the attitude to enjoy myself come what may, its still a fantastic party town.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, misteregg said:

Nice seeing you Brit Boy.

Thanks Phil, really enjoyed the night. I'll be back very soon (and I think you know one of the main reasons why . . 😉). There's a couple of reasons I won't be in for a couple of nights, which will be explained in the update I'm shortly about to post below . . . 😫

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Britboy said:

Appreciate the up-votes guys.

Now 4 nights in, been brilliant, with a couple of downers.

Sunday night met this gogo dancer from a WS gogo. Didn't actually go there, picked her up from TF. Really cute and only about 4ft 11. I'm not massive, about 6 ft, but having this wee thing walking hand in hand with me did make me feel a bit awkward. Would much rather a girl be 5ft 5. Anyway, arranged for her to meet me in Rockhouse (LK Metro). She said she was nervous and worried about her English, so I told her she could bring a friend. Good job actually, her friend did a great job. She works in a bar in Soi Honey.

So a few drinks in Rockhouse, got to chat with Scottish owner, nice guy. Then went for dinner. This gogo dancer is Agency, works 10 days then can have as many days off as she likes, then back for what must be 10 straight nights, or they get docked big time or sometimes sacked. She said she's never been with a customer, been doing this for 4 months. Pinch of salt of course, but subsequent events makes me believe she's actually telling the truth.

After dinner her friend persuaded us to go for a few drinks at the bar she works in Soi Honey. It's pretty much down the end and is bit of a shithole, but hey ho, let's make our own party. To start with we were the only customers in there. They did have the usual YouTube music playing and showing on the TV, so I ended up being DJ. We ended up attracting a few other punters in, couple of aussies, French and Belgian guys. Turned into a bit of a party as a couple of other girls showed up too.

Amazing how the girls who are shy with English slowly speak more as the level of alcohol intake increases . . . By the time we left she was speaking pretty well and had grown in confidence.

Back in the room she was very inexperienced though. She said I was the first farang she'd been with. Mmmmm, pinch of salt again, but she certainly played that role. Love it when a girl says "ooooohhh, you're so big" and to be fair it was a real squeeze. The BJ was pretty dreadful, lots of contact between teeth and flesh . . . ouch, fucking ouch . . . 

She had to leave at 5.30 am - she does a Facetime call with her mom and daughter at 6 am every day. Her mom doesn't know she works at a gogo, so she's paranoid about letting her mom see any other surroundings other than her room. Whether this is all true or not, who knows. Don't really care. I did the gentlemanly thing and got up with her at 5.30 to at least see her out of the room. She pointed at the very upper part of my chest, which I felt was odd, but where she pointed wasn't visible. I was half asleep, so after she left I just crashed again until midday. Got up to have a shower, looked in the bathroom mirror and saw what she'd been pointing at. She'd given me a fucking love bite!!! Christ I was angry and apart from that her teeth-using BJ had caused some nasty damage.

I've got a "good" girl (works in a bank) coming to stay with me for a couple of nights tomorrow. So here's me, with a love bite on my chest and a helmet the size of St Paul's cathedral, wondering if I'm going to be able to get away with both these ailments healing in time for the arrival of this really hot chick.

Anyone got any tips to heal a massively swollen helmet? 😧

Only in Thailand - can't beat it. Different challenges every day . . . 

Ice ...red wine and a damn good shag .....  works every time ..... :default_drinks:🍷:default_friends:

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Ice ...red wine and a damn good shag .....  works every time ..... :default_drinks:🍷:default_friends:

Thankfully I've managed to put the bank girl off until next week, using the excuse I prefer her to come once I've moved into the condo next Monday . . . 😁

That'll be ample recovery time . . . 

• Like 1

Thanks Phil, really enjoyed the night. I'll be back very soon (and I think you know one of the main reasons why . . [emoji6]). There's a couple of reasons I won't be in for a couple of nights, which will be explained in the update I'm shortly about to post below . . . [emoji31]

Check [emoji736]
  • Thumbs Up 2

Good she had her friend to help her translate and take you to her bar and even better more friends turned up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pinch of salt 🍻

Don't worry about excuses 😱your in Patts it's up to you.

Enjoy your time 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, roomark said:

Good she had her friend to help her translate and take you to her bar and even better more friends turned up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pinch of salt 🍻

Don't worry about excuses 😱your in Patts it's up to you.

Enjoy your time 👍

Yep, I know all the games they play and as soon as she told me she worked in a bar I knew what was coming.

But it was fun and she didn't charge lady drink prices, showed me the bill all the way through the evening and when the other two girls showed up (undoubtedly they were called because of the Aussies, French and Belgian drop-ins) they weren't down to me. Guess I was there about 5 hours, two checkbins (cos I was gonna go half way through but changed my mind) the total was just under 4k. Considering I drank two bottles of red it was a good value, fun night.

The gogo girl is going back to her Isaan home tonight before coming back to do another 10 day stint. Even after the rollicking I gave her for the love bite and scraping half my helmet off I'm now getting the messages "do you want to be with me so I can take care of you? I need to tell the gogo bar if I'm not going back".

Made me piss myself. Very diplomatic answer back saying I've only just arrived in Pattaya, need to move into my condo, get used to Pattaya, settle in and don't want to make big decisions yet".

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, roomark said:

Imagine having a night like that for 4k in U.K ..

Impossible.

Enjoy 👍

Exactly roomark, couldn't have put it better myself.

Of course the £ is shit and some pricing has gone up, but it's still great value.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/4/2019 at 1:59 PM, Britboy said:

while Patts is somewhat quiet I've had a great time.

Just want to say a few thank you's.

First night in Le Pub - nice to see Phil again and thanks for the hospitality. I'll be coming on a regular basis.

Great to meet John Luke and his good lady. So good to put names/handles to faces and enjoyed your company. Also good to meet Larry.

Many thanks to JDM too - what a star, finding me the perfect apartment. Not even one of his, he spotted the ad in the local foodmart, made the initial contact and was good enough to drive me over there yesterday. I couldn't have wished for a more ideal place, overlooking the ocean, just what I wanted.

And what can I say about Namps? Absolutely brilliant to meet you mate. Two brilliant nights out, one in WS and last night in LK. Such a laugh. Upstairs at Kink is something else - will definitely be going there again.

I've found the girls attitude to be very good and fun, in both WS and LK. Only issue I've had so far was in one particular gogo on WS, where I was one of about 6 guys in there. Got eye contact with an especially pretty girl, gestured for her to come and down and bought her a drink. Had about 15 minute chat, was going really well and I was thinking barfine. Then the mamasan came over and told her to go dance. Unbelievable. The stage was full of girls with only half a dozen punters. The girl got up on the stage and gestured she was upset at having to get up. I immediately check-binned and legged it, with the girl giving me the crying gesture as I walked out. Complete idiot mamasan, causing the place to lose some more drinks, probably a barfine and me as a customer now.

That's been the only negative in the first 2 days, everything else has been fantastic. I'm looking forward to my 6 month stay and meeting more of you guys.

fill you boots mate

10 hours ago, Britboy said:

Thankfully I've managed to put the bank girl off until next week, using the excuse I prefer her to come once I've moved into the condo next Monday . . . 😁

They all work in the bank of senders. Thai bank workers don't mix with foreigners.

As for the helmet, anal sex is a good cure.

Oh, and glad you're having a good time. 

Edited by farangme
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Britboy said:

You know them blindfolds you get flying on business class ..... that and some dimmer lights soft music job done. Just a  thought like .... :default_061:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Tiger balm for the helmet works well I heard. :default_party-smiley-048:

Ouch . . . 

It had improved enough today to have a ST with a real stunner from TF. So, so pretty. Great site that.

Things gradually coming together, android box almost sorted for receiving Sky Sports, etc. Really looking forward to moving in to the Jomtien apartment on Monday. I'm staying in the Evergreen Wing of the Areca and it's very tired. The internet is piss poor too, which is an absolutely pain in the arse.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

20 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Ouch . . . 

It had improved enough today to have a ST with a real stunner from TF. So, so pretty. Great site that.

Things gradually coming together, android box almost sorted for receiving Sky Sports, etc. Really looking forward to moving in to the Jomtien apartment on Monday. I'm staying in the Evergreen Wing of the Areca and it's very tired. The internet is piss poor too, which is an absolutely pain in the arse.

Glad your having a brilliant time thus far. Once have sorted everything else, you be able to focus on building on your rolodex of pooying's info for anytime access. Some bash TF, Badoo etc. but if you do as you are doing and weed through the undesirables, the lovelies are readily available. Just simply picking up the phone saves a lot of legwork. I have enjoyed this thread and look forward to more. TFP!!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Britboy said:

Ouch . . . 

Steelers has a certain card written in Thai because he is a handsome man and likes 3somes and also like me speaks good Thai.

You'd like him quite precise in what the card wants ..... useful.

Send him a PM for a hook up in Le Pub ......top lad Steelers. Pittsburgh fan if you haven't guessed         ..... :default_friends: 🍷

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2019 at 6:30 PM, thumper63 said:

Congratulations BB on your first couple of days in town. Le Pub is a diamond in the ruff with characters right out of the movie Casablanca coming and going all hours of the night. Look forward to reading more on your adventures

Well thanks thumper, but I'm much taller than Humphrey Bogart was.

Hey Britboy, I'll be in town in a couple more weeks, roundabout the 24th. I'll be stopping by LePub for a few adult beverages, maybe I'll run into you while there.

Good luck with your extended stay.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1