After a couple of days on the ground . .

Britboy

11 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Well thanks thumper, but I'm much taller than Humphrey Bogart was.

Hey Britboy, I'll be in town in a couple more weeks, roundabout the 24th. I'll be stopping by LePub for a few adult beverages, maybe I'll run into you while there.

Good luck with your extended stay.

Be great to meet you Mr Smooth, so please let me know when you're in town and I'll come to Phil's place . . 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Glad your having a brilliant time thus far. Once have sorted everything else, you be able to focus on building on your rolodex of pooying's info for anytime access. Some bash TF, Badoo etc. but if you do as you are doing and weed through the undesirables, the lovelies are readily available. Just simply picking up the phone saves a lot of legwork. I have enjoyed this thread and look forward to more. TFP!!  

Thanks mate.

You're spot on about having a list of desirables - when I'm in Jomtien it will save a lot of legwork getting into Patts. Let them come to me . . 

Can't beat a fun night out at the gogos though. Last night went to Lady Love in LK, had a blast. Also went in Dolls too, had some fun in there. There were 3 dancers on stage with bikinis on, one of them pointed to the sign and bell that said "buy a drink for the ladies dancing". All 3 were quite attractive, so I gave them the thumbs up with the gesture of pulling their bikini tops up. They giggled, had a quick convo and nodded. So I counted 1, 2 and on 3 they all lifted up their bikini tops. Great laugh and bought them each a drink.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Steelers has a certain card written in Thai because he is a handsome man and likes 3somes and also like me speaks good Thai.

You'd like him quite precise in what the card wants ..... useful.

Send him a PM for a hook up in Le Pub ......top lad Steelers. Pittsburgh fan if you haven't guessed         ..... :default_friends: 🍷

Thanks Namps - would love to meet up with Steelers.

The card is a great idea and now I've got a Thai phone number may well do the same thing.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:49 PM, Britboy said:

Ouch . . . 

It had improved enough today to have a ST with a real stunner from TF. So, so pretty. Great site that.

Things gradually coming together, android box almost sorted for receiving Sky Sports, etc. Really looking forward to moving in to the Jomtien apartment on Monday. I'm staying in the Evergreen Wing of the Areca and it's very tired. The internet is piss poor too, which is an absolutely pain in the arse.

Agree about the Evergreen Wing.... in need of an upgrade.... and the worst thing is the shower in the bathtub..... have to be very careful on entry and exit if you have had a few coldies...lol.

Good report... looking forward to the next updates. Appreciate you taking the time to post.

cheers

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, roobob said:

Agree about the Evergreen Wing.... in need of an upgrade.... and the worst thing is the shower in the bathtub..... have to be very careful on entry and exit if you have had a few coldies...lol.

Good report... looking forward to the next updates. Appreciate you taking the time to post.

cheers

You're so right about the shower in the bathtub. I'm in one of the "luxury" rooms, bit of a joke title really. Apart from difficulty getting in and out and water is so inconsistent. Can't set it to keep a constant temperature, fucking thing keeps turning burning hot in a millisecond . . . .

Great there's interest in what I'm up to, will keep updating and things (and shit) happens . . 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

The Evergreen Wing - I've never stayed in a hotel with such a noisy aircon, kept me awake. Maybe i was just unlucky but we won't be back, we much prefer LK Metropole.

Yeah, the aircon is quite noisy and pretty useless. It never gets down to the temperature entered in the keypad, bloody thing is booming all night.

However noisy the aircon is though it doesn't drown out the horrendous music noise from outside. Haven't come across it before cos I'm always out, but last night decided to give the bars and gogos a miss and hit the sack at 10 pm. The din from outside was unbearable.

Thankfully moving into the apartment on Monday, so won't be a problem going forward but whatever won't be staying here again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Quick update, though covered some of the shit side of things in my reply to Pumpuynarak.

I knew this would happen, once girls get their mitts into you a bit they try and take over. This Agency gogo girl, who is currently back with her daughter and mum, is coming back tomorrow night. Getting constant messages to say she'll be back in Pattaya, can meet and she can help me pack my stuff and help me move in on Monday. I'm telling her in a polite way that I prefer to pack and move myself (which is true) - what I'm really saying is "bloody leave me alone!!).

I'll meet her for a drink, but no way is she coming to my room. I need to concentrate to get my shit together to move on Monday morning.

She said she's not signed up to go back to work yet. I've told her to do just that, partly because I've got the bank girl coming on Wednesday, so have told her I'm going to Bangkok on Wednesday on business for the rest of the week and that I'll need to go there on a regular basis going forward.

I guess I'm just being too nice. I did say at the very beginning that I'd be banging other girls - that seems to have slipped from her memory . . 

She is really cute though and she's promised to learn how to not put teeth marks in my helmet . . 😫

Let's see what happens, but really looking forward to this bank girl coming. She'll be the first female in my condo (unless I grab one Tuesday night), but I intend to have full tanks for her.

One other interesting tactic (by the girls) I've come across for the first time. It was in Lady Love the other night. I had a great time in there (cost me 3k in drinks though) but one girl came over initially when I first sat down and said "I remember you, long time, I go with you before". Interesting tactic cos I'm f***d if I can remember all the girls I've been with. So I played the "oh yeah, I remember" and bought her a drink. As the conversation went on and I had a closer look at her, I thought no way would I ever have barfined you. So I started to ask a few questions (she did know my name, but I can put that down to being in there the night before with @nampla69). I asked her which hotel I took her to (only ever stayed at Hilton and Sheraton before this trip). Surprise, surprise, she couldn't tell me. So funny, so called her out.

It was a hefty tab, but I had a shedload of red wine (including a replacement one after one girl accidentally knocked one over) but great fun. Of course I got some hangers on once they saw I was buying girls drinks, but no worry. Had a great laugh with a couple of the mamasans, who took care of me well. One of them (mid-40's I guess and overweight) was hinting at a drink, so I said I needed to see her tits, then I'd buy her one. She was shy to do that, so I said ok, let me feel them then, under her top. She was up for that (massive pair). So she got a drink and got real face in front of the hot girls that I was buying drinks for.

I realise there'll be those that think I'm just the typical LDOP, but I intend to have some fun while I'm here. I won't be doing that every night, but once in a while, usually when it's not expected, when the vibe is good, why not?

Haven't decided what to do tonight yet. Not been over to WS since the first night I arrived (8 days ago, it's flown by) so may well go to see Phil at Le Pub first. Actually, @misteregg, any chance of showing the Ipswich v Sunderland game on one of your screens at 9 pm? 😉

Edited by Britboy
  • Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Quick update, though covered some of the shit side of things in my reply to Pumpuynarak.

I knew this would happen, once girls get their mitts into you a bit they try and take over. This Agency gogo girl, who is currently back with her daughter and mum, is coming back tomorrow night. Getting constant messages to say she'll be back in Pattaya, can meet and she can help me pack my stuff and help me move in on Monday. I'm telling her in a polite way that I prefer to pack and move myself (which is true) - what I'm really saying is "bloody leave me alone!!).

I'll meet her for a drink, but no way is she coming to my room. I need to concentrate to get my shit together to move on Monday morning.

She said she's not signed up to go back to work yet. I've told her to do just that, partly because I've got the bank girl coming on Wednesday, so have told her I'm going to Bangkok on Wednesday on business for the rest of the week and that I'll need to go there on a regular basis going forward.

I guess I'm just being too nice. I did say at the very beginning that I'd be banging other girls - that seems to have slipped from her memory . . 

She is really cute though and she's promised to learn how to not put teeth marks in my helmet . . 😫

Let's see what happens, but really looking forward to this bank girl coming. She'll be the first female in my condo (unless I grab one Tuesday night), but I intend to have full tanks for her.

One other interesting tactic (by the girls) I've come across for the first time. It was in Lady Love the other night. I had a great time in there (cost me 3k in drinks though) but one girl came over initially when I first sat down and said "I remember you, long time, I go with you before". Interesting tactic cos I'm f***d if I can remember all the girls I've been with. So I played the "oh yeah, I remember" and bought her a drink. As the conversation went on and I had a closer look at her, I thought no way would I ever have barfined you. So I started to ask a few questions (she did know my name, but I can put that down to being in there the night before with @nampla69). I asked her which hotel I took her to (only ever stayed at Hilton and Sheraton before this trip). Surprise, surprise, she couldn't tell me. So funny, so called her out.

It was a hefty tab, but I had a shedload of red wine (including a replacement one after one girl accidentally knocked one over) but great fun. Of course I got some hangers on once they saw I was buying girls drinks, but no worry. Had a great laugh with a couple of the mamasans, who took care of me well. One of them (mid-40's I guess and overweight) was hinting at a drink, so I said I needed to see her tits, then I'd buy her one. She was shy to do that, so I said ok, let me feel them then, under her top. She was up for that (massive pair). So she got a drink and got real face in front of the hot girls that I was buying drinks for.

I realise there'll be those that think I'm just the typical LDOP, but I intend to have some fun while I'm here. I won't be doing that every night, but once in a while, usually when it's not expected, when the vibe is good, why not?

Haven't decided what to do tonight yet. Not been over to WS since the first night I arrived (8 days ago, it's flown by) so may well go to see Phil at Le Pub first. Actually, @misteregg, any chance of showing the Ipswich v Sunderland game on one of your screens at 9 pm? 😉

Patts is all about havin some fun and thats what you're doing 👍 the girls will always try every trick in the book to get your baht, they're masters at it imo and right now in the low season they're desperate for the business, thats why i would always go in low season.

Look forward to your continuing report, TFP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Britboy said:

It was a hefty tab, but I had a shedload of red wine (including a replacement one after one girl accidentally knocked one over) but great fun. Of course I got some hangers on once they saw I was buying girls drinks, but no worry. Had a great laugh with a couple of the mamasans, who took care of me well. well go to see Phil at Le Pub first. Actually, @misteregg, any chance of showing the Ipswich v Sunderland game on one of your screens at 9 pm? 😉

Sounds like Apple ....past master at that sort of thing and well known by many BMs on here. 

Jane and Jim are great mamasans and I always buy them drinks first then they make sure you don't get pestered but I always say San Miguel Lites as they can drink cases of it. :default_gathering:

Great gaffe is Lady Love .........hope you thrash the Mackems ..... :default_deadhorse:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Britboy said:

Yes, all that's all well and good,  but now on to the serious stuff.

You may hurry up with the PM of more naked pool party pics of you want any 'likes' from me :default_es0cw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Great gaffe is Lady Love .........hope you thrash the Mackems ..... :default_deadhorse:

We outplayed them the entire game but couldn't get the 2nd goal. Then the inevitable defensive balls up cost us a draw . . . so frustrating.

I was gonna say we "hammered" them, but thought better of it as that might make you think of other results . . 😉

Really pleased with how we played though. Bodes well for the season.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Krapow said:

Yes, all that's all well and good,  but now on to the serious stuff.

You may hurry up with the PM of more naked pool party pics of you want any 'likes' from me :default_es0cw:

Mmmmmm . . . as a PM ok, will see what else I can dig out . . 

I did have a convo with John Luke about the pics I posted before, so have it from the horses mouth, so to speak. 

• Like 1

So hung around LK last night, watched the Ipswich game in Rock House, Alex kindly put it on for me.

Had one particular girl on TF that looked nice, was swapping messages with her throughout the game and decided to give her a try. She's a beautician in a local salon, finished work at 10 pm, so I thought, ok, I'll see you after the football. Agreed 1500 short time and arranged to meet her at 11.15 in the lobby of Evergreen.

So she shows up very drunk. That's something that really pisses me off, I'll never take a girl from a gogo or bar if they're pissed. In 5 minutes she gave me her life story, how her farang husband had recently left her, she doesn't want to go with men but now he's gone she needs money, I'm the first blah blah blah. She said she spoke to her boss who allegedly advised her to go to her first customer drunk. Couldn't believe it. This all happened in the lobby too, thankfully nobody else about. She got her marching orders. She was upset and knew she'd done the wrong thing, so I gave her 500 baht and told her to go home.

That's 3 girls I've had from TF, 2 out of 3 have been successful. The gogo dancer gets back tonight, she's sending me messages from the bus right now. 11 hours sat in a bus must be mind numbing. I'll see her tonight for a drink, but moving tomorrow so won't have a late one and will sleep alone. As I have full tanks after last nights failure I think I'll sort out a massage today. There's a couple in the road opposite that I can see from my balcony and there's a new place open directly beneath my balcony. I swap waves with the girls when I'm out having a smoke, but they don't look like the naughty sort.

@nampla69 has recommended a place on Soi Honey - have walked down that street and it's full of massage places. But I prefer it in my room, so may wander over the road and see if I can persuade one to come over to my place.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Britboy said:

@nampla69 has recommended a place on Soi Honey - have walked down that street and it's full of massage places. But I prefer it in my room, so may wander over the road and see if I can persuade one to come over to my place.

Good Soi as Namps says for seeking out girls to come to your room later on. I used to take a walk down there many times and look for a cutie for session usually just a BJ. If they had skills, I would get their Line or phone #. Every single time they had no problem coming to my condo at a future time. No BF and mai pang (not expensive) for LT (real LT btw). It's just another avenue to sidestep the overpriced GG girls. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steelers4Life said:

Good Soi as Namps says for seeking out girls to come to your room later on. I used to take a walk down there many times and look for a cutie for session usually just a BJ. If they had skills, I would get their Line or phone #. Every single time they had no problem coming to my condo at a future time. No BF and mai pang (not expensive) for LT (real LT btw). It's just another avenue to sidestep the overpriced GG girls. 

Thanks Steelers.

Just been swapping messages with @nampla69, he's suggesting a take out from Devil's Den. Must say that sounds attractive this afternoon as it's bloody hot and humid out there. Been out to change some money (36.87) was the best I could get. Yeeks. Sweating my nuts off with a 100 yard walk and back. Be good if they came to me . . .

Anyway, don't want to TF my own thread, so will keep off the taboo subject . . 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's been a couple of days since I posted, been moving and getting things sorted.

Got a big car to take me to Jomtien - it needed to be with 3 bags and a set of golf clubs. Stopped off at Central Festival to go in the food hall downstairs to stock up with some decent stuff.

So, I'm in the apartment now, soooooo much better than that shit-hole Areca/Evergreen. Fantastic uninterrupted view over the Ocean, great air-con and just as importantly, quiet.

All went smoothly, unpacked yesterday and got things set up and working. Wifi is good, done some speed tests and max I'm getting is 15 mbps. They've offered to upgrade it once I get my Android box on Thursday and start streaming along with using my laptop, phones, etc. but the indication is it'll do fine.

There's a dvd home theatre and surround sound, which didn't work. Managed to sort that but can't get the TV sound through the home theatre cos it's a bloody old DVD and doesn't have HDMI or Optical Digital Audio ports. Bummer. Might have to buy one as the surround sound is great when playing a DVD.

Need to jump back a couple of days after my reply to @Steelers4Life. Ended up chatting with a lady on TF that I'd chatted to before. She's a "massage" lady on Soi Honey. Decided to go there - "Up to You Massage". To be fair she looked like her pics, was pretty and a decent body. I'd give her 6/10 for the massage part, 8/10 for the BJ and 7/10 for the boom boom. Pretty average overall.

So didn't go out last night, just continued getting things set up and had my first night's sleep. It was so lovely and quiet, just the hum of the aircon. Didn't sleep brilliantly though. I insisted on new pillows, which they provided. But they're quite big. One is too low, two are too high. Ultimately dropped off but woke up with one helluva stiff neck.

Around midday decided to take a walk around my new surroundings. Walked through Jomtien and part way along beach road. Nothing spectacular, pretty quiet. Crikey it was hot though. Sweating buckets. On the way there I noticed an Italian restaurant and thought I'd stop there on the way back for lunch. Really nice restaurant and got chatting to the owner. He told me about a gentleman's club that's walkable - good info for another day. I fancied pasta, been eating Thai food pretty much so far. Penne with salmon and creamy sauce, couple of glasses of a nice Chianti and a beer to start with as I was so hot. I'll be back there on a regular basis.

Stopped off at Foodmart on the way back - needed a few bits for the apartment that weren't supplied and also bought a new set of cutlery. The set supplied was really old and stained - horrible. Decided to stay in tonight - few problems connecting to our UK servers, so got our IT guys on it. They're on my machine remotely to get it sorted.

Bank girl coming on Thursday now, so may well take a walk to the gentlemans club tomorrow.

If anybody has any good recommendations of where to go in Jomtien for a good massage and/or a good boom boom I'd appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Britboy said:

Hey guys,

I'm still alive and kicking . . . wasn't sure there was enough interest to continue the thread to be honest.

Here's an update anyway, let's see. Happy to post say weekly as things are settling down now and I have a few things sorted and getting into somewhat of a routine.

Thoroughly enjoyed the bar crawl on Wednesday night. Was nice to put some names to faces plus a few guys I'd met before.

My two biggest issues have been solved - got a bank account sorted on Friday. Thanks to one of the BM's on the bar crawl for the contact. This company also handle visas and I'm assured it can be sorted when my current visa expires at the end of October.

The bank girl has proven to be a really nice lady and once the initial shyness was overcome (on our first night in bed . . . ) she's a real sex-pot too. Seems odd not paying some baht in the morning to get rid of a girl, rather leisurely getting up and walking down Beach Road in Jomtien for breakfast. She's spent a couple of nights at my condo and is coming again on Tuesday for a couple of nights. I'm always wary though of the TG "slow infiltration". Had this with the gogo girl too, who's spent a couple of nights at my condo. Black hair on the tiled floor has to be cleared up, though this is obviously not intentional. Leaving their toothbrush and toothpaste in my bathroom (even putting the toothbrush in the glass with my toothbrush) is the classic, so I have a drawer where I keep them, putting the appropriate toothbrush back in the glass prior to each one coming. Tee Hee.

The bank girl currently works in a bank in north Bangkok. Funnily enough she has an interview for a new job at a Pattaya bank at 9 am tomorrow morning . . . Her mum does actually live in Pattaya, so she's staying with her tomorrow night as I'll be working tomorrow and Tuesday.

The condo is great and must say the landlord (Farang and his half Thai/half farang son) have been responsive to a few issues I've had:-

The air con units were leaking water - fixed.

Internet too slow - they upgraded, now getting 25+ mbps average, which is strong enough to stream from my 2 Android boxes simultaneously. I can watch all the football I want now. LAst night was great - Sky Sports Centre on the tv in the lounge, Bolton v Ipswich on the tv in the bedroom.

Dishwasher had a problem - being sorted, needs a part from Siemens.

Safe was dodgy, despite them replacing the batteries it failed a couple of times, thankfully when I was trying to close it rather than opening it. They've replaced it with a brand new safe.

I've come into Pattaya a few times over the last week. The bar crawl of course and Friday night went to Rockhouse followed by a few of the LK gogos. Had no intention of taking a girl as gogo girl was coming round later, so just a few beers and some fun.

I did have an interesting afternoon yesterday. The key time of the day for me was 9 pm, when the football kicks off in UK. So wanted to be back at the condo then. So around 4 pm I walked down Beach Road and turned left to find a bar. Went in the same one as I went in a week ago, sat down for a couple of beers and got joined by the same lady I sat with before, along with a ladyboy, who was great fun. Bought them a couple of drinks and thought I'd have a look inside one of the local GC's, which was only a few yards away. All the girls were sitting outside, so I assumed there weren't any customers inside. I was right. All the girls followed me in and surrounded me as I went to the bar. A nice mamasan-type lady (she wasn't the mamasan but her English was excellent and she had a great sense of humour. I stood at the bar, all the girls surrounded me from behind in a semi-circle. I ordered a beer and the "mamasan" asked if I'd like one of the girls to give me a tour. I said maybe later, I'm just here for a chill out and to see what the place was like.

It's pleasant inside, semi-circular comfy sofas along the opposite side from the the bar and a pool table at the far end where a couple of girls were playing. I stood at the bar for a little bit and the "mamasan" asked which lady would I like to give me a tour. By this time a lot of the girls had sat down, most were on their phones as I looked around. There was one girl who'd made more of an effort, she was still standing near me, listening in on my chat with the "mamasan" and to be honest she was the best looker in there. Nice, skimpy red outfit, slim and very pretty, plus a beautiful smile. So I chose here, bought her and "mamasan" a drink and sat down on one of the sofas with her.

Turned out to be a really nice girl, 30 years old with 2 kids, one living with her just outside Pattaya. Working there is convenient for her - she works 3 pm to 10 pm, has a sister who takes care of her kid until she gets home at 10.30.

They have rooms with showers, which turned out to be very nice. All in I bought 2 drinks for myself (one beer, one red wine) and 4 lady drinks, plus the upstairs activities - 2,250.

Very good value I thought and the girl was excellent in all aspects. She slipped me a piece of paper with some numbers on it, written in lipstick, and told me the days she'd be "available".

Had 1 more drink after the deed and left around 7.30 pm. I was hungry but wanted to be home by 9 pm, so stopped off at La Bocca Italian restaurant. Been there a few times, really enjoy it and the staff are all nice guys. They put the Norwich v Chelsea game on for me. Quick main course (giant prawns, they were delicious), couple of glasses of red, a complimentary grappa and I left, walking into my condo at 9.01. Perfect timing and a typical Thailand saunter that turned into a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon/early evening.

Add to that Ipswich won 5-0 and currently top of the league . . . come on you blues.

Nice one!

Please do continue when you have time. 

It's one thing I think the forum could do with more of, kinda running trip reports, daily/weekly goings on when in Thailand. 

Thanks for taking the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Nice one!

Please do continue when you have time. 

It's one thing I think the forum could do with more of, kinda running trip reports, daily/weekly goings on when in Thailand. 

Thanks for taking the time. 

No worries Krapow, happy to keep doing it if there's enough interest.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Took me a moment to understand what a GC was but the penny dropped soon after.

Always good to read about the exploits of the members here, your's particularly seems an honest and down to earth read which allows a true insight to your world on the ground. Always welcome compared to some who just embellish the sex aspect with a girl who is always a 10. Those stories, although sometimes funny, have little shelf life for me.

Stories though that linger a while outside of the bed as well as in it are a good read for me.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thanks 1