After a couple of days on the ground . .

Britboy

Just now, Britboy said:

Good for you Grayray. That must have taken some bottle, though I guess the red mist overtook being Mr Sensible.

didn't have time to think just did it,think he was too shocked plus there was NO bike taxi/doorman around to come to his aid.

felt a goose later,was thinking that it could cost me blood or bhat or both.

have seen the red mist a few times in my travels,got into bother more than once,never in LOS

them blokes play for keeps,NO smiles when they get going.

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, grayray said:

had simular back in the late 90s at the post poffice in soi Post office, standing nice and peaceful in line maybe hour and ahalf get to the front and this wee local just walks straight up and the shelia behind the counter starts to serve him,i very peacefully hold the back of his jacket and take him to the end of the line,no yelling no anger,just right flucked off.every one, bar him and the shelia cheer,

all the thais was laughing their tits off seems he is a repeat offender.

must admit I had eyes in the back of me head for week or so.

I try my best at all times in LOS to hide my anger,got holes in my tongue from bitting it.

regards

grayray

I was shocked about 10 years back in Chiang Mai. Was at a 7/11, and I guess the high schoolers just got out. One prick jumped in front of me, and the cashier firmly told him he can’t do that and served me. Can’t believe a local sided with a farang, even back then I knew enough to keep my mouth shut. And I didn’t want her to lose face or make him lose face. So the line jumping thing is definitely not 100%, across the board accepted by the Thais

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I was shocked about 10 years back in Chiang Mai. Was at a 7/11, and I guess the high schoolers just got out. One prick jumped in front of me, and the cashier firmly told him he can’t do that and served me. Can’t believe a local sided with a farang, even back then I knew enough to keep my mouth shut. And I didn’t want her to lose face or make him lose face. So the line jumping thing is definitely not 100%, across the board accepted by the Thais

GB,

I just remembered I had a pretty good back up,TG who was a Isan champion thai fighter,see her go once or twice,hard and tough,but,oh!so gentle in bed.

loved a good 69 season especially on a quiet arvo back in the room,started every session we had,i am sitting here remembering little details from back 30years ago ,when I have trouble finding some thing I put away 10minutes ago.

oh! its great to be alive-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just

:default_bananas:

regards

grayray

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I was shocked about 10 years back in Chiang Mai. Was at a 7/11, and I guess the high schoolers just got out. One prick jumped in front of me, and the cashier firmly told him he can’t do that and served me.

have had that happen a few times at the 7/11 and it always makes me chuckle out loud !!

Edited by Sir_Fondles

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Thanks for the update. Nice to have a brief chat the other night.

I did wonder what had happened when I see you take the lady with the fit body home! 

Good to see you too.

Variety is the spice of life, as "they" say. Fancied a change and she does have a really fit body.

@Jambo, no scrabble but she did play with my counters . . . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Britboy,

I was just taking a wee bit of piss mate,plus I do enjoy all of your posts,you did the right thing mate,

you are there for a good time,not to put up with shit,there is thousands that will jump into their spot in the bed,do you know about the 3 day rule?---------------LOL not that I keep to it:default_1087:

3 day BFs then update to a new model.

do you have "newbie" tat on your forehead? be strong and firm mate,

regards

grayray

Smart move D. Met her and she was a nice lady I agree but when I read this:

'She said 9 months ago she was seriously thinking about suicide. She said she was thinking about killing herself at least once every hour. She was very close a few times and said the only reason she didn't was her mother.

She continued that it was always when she was in a high building (her bank offices were high and she had access to the roof area) that she seriously considered jumping.

I came over in a cold sweat when she said that - there we were sitting on my 11th floor balcony. Visions flashed through my mind, one of which was getting up one morning, finding her not beside me in bed, looking over the balcony and . . . . . '

Run FForest run .... and keep running ......... there's baggage but she had the whole of the Royal Mail Train .... well done !!!:default_drinks:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, grayray said:

Britboy,

I was just taking a wee bit of piss mate,plus I do enjoy all of your posts,you did the right thing mate,

you are there for a good time,not to put up with shit,there is thousands that will jump into their spot in the bed,do you know about the 3 day rule?---------------LOL not that I keep to it:default_1087:

3 day BFs then update to a new model.

do you have "newbie" tat on your forehead? be strong and firm mate,

regards

grayray

Hey Grayray,

Of course I realised you were taking the piss, hence my winking emoticon. So no worries.

A "newbie" tat? I hardly think so, after coming here for nearly 20 years. And bank girl was not my only "long term" relationship. Had one last 8 years with a Thai girl, most of which was in the UK.

This is the first time I've actually lived here though, which is wholly different to being the typical two-week millionaire. It would be easy to do serious damage to yourself if you partied when living here full time the same as being on a two-week holiday. Have to pace yourself.

I actually go two or three days on the bounce not going out and not drinking alcohol. Friday and Saturday nights I hit the town, but Sunday I stayed in the condo all day drinking loads of water and my favourite banana milk. Did decide to go out for dinner last night, went to one of my usual haunts, Robin's Nest, near LK. Nice dinner, couple of beers in Rockhouse then went to a few gogo's (Queen, Champagne and Lady Love). I would estimate that there were not more than 20 customers in total over those 3 gogos. So, so quiet. Poked my head in another couple, very few girls dancing and no punters, so did about turns without even buying a drink. I had arrived at Robin's Nest around 8 pm and I was in a cab home at 10.30.

It was Monday night, but didn't expect it to be that quiet.

• Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Britboy said:

Hey Grayray,

Of course I realised you were taking the piss, hence my winking emoticon. So no worries.

A "newbie" tat? I hardly think so, after coming here for nearly 20 years. And bank girl was not my only "long term" relationship. Had one last 8 years with a Thai girl, most of which was in the UK.

This is the first time I've actually lived here though, which is wholly different to being the typical two-week millionaire. It would be easy to do serious damage to yourself if you partied when living here full time the same as being on a two-week holiday. Have to pace yourself.

I actually go two or three days on the bounce not going out and not drinking alcohol. Friday and Saturday nights I hit the town, but Sunday I stayed in the condo all day drinking loads of water and my favourite banana milk. Did decide to go out for dinner last night, went to one of my usual haunts, Robin's Nest, near LK. Nice dinner, couple of beers in Rockhouse then went to a few gogo's (Queen, Champagne and Lady Love). I would estimate that there were not more than 20 customers in total over those 3 gogos. So, so quiet. Poked my head in another couple, very few girls dancing and no punters, so did about turns without even buying a drink. I had arrived at Robin's Nest around 8 pm and I was in a cab home at 10.30.

It was Monday night, but didn't expect it to be that quiet.

Great job not succumbing to the temptation of being on the piss everyday 👍Must help having a great place to stay and work to do, but well done!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Great job not succumbing to the temptation of being on the piss everyday 👍Must help having a great place to stay and work to do, but well done!!!

Thats the biggest problem,time on your hands and to easy to fill it drinking. 

• Thumbs Up 2

45 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Absolutely.

Sitting on the balcony right now with a bottle of banana milk and a cigar watching the beautiful red sunset over the ocean.

Now, what to do tonight . . 😉

Edited by Britboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Sorry for your loss mate. 

My mum also had a severe stroke, she went into a coma and died 2 days later. She was just 54 years old. This was about 25 years ago. 

She was only 3 years older than I am now. It just hits you out of the blue. 

RIP your mum. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Great update....thanks for the post again and sorry about your Mom. Mine went Dec 10th, I am thankful like you I got to spend some quality time with her along with my wife who for sure, I could not have gotten through this with out her. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Never met you brit boy but went through a similar thing with my mum 2 years ago at least the stroke was pretty quick my mum had a cancer of the brain stem and she went down hill slowly over several years the last year was Hell couldn't eat etc

• Thanks 1