Yesitisdakid

Babydolls and Secrets a walk down memory lane

9 hours ago, barsie said:

Funny when you look at the old pictures- pin the lady to the country now residing!

Which one, i recognise one ?

Edited by Pumpuynarak

53 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

So you really have joined the retirees club now then lol, i won't do anything today that i can put of till tomorrow or the next day, week, month......

Yep I came here to retire when I was 49 and what did I do ? Was Persuaded to return to work after almost 15 years now a real retirement. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Yep I came here to retire when I was 49 and what did I do ? Was Persuaded to return to work after almost 15 years now a real retirement. 

I retired at 50yo Larry and could'nt have got out any quicker from a high pressure job that was really beginning to take its toll. What did i do but went and worked for a mate who had a Care company looking after problem kids, Autistic, ADHD etc, what a change and i really enjoyed it, it was so different to sales and i felt i was doing something of value instead of lining the pockets of shareholders and me of course.

What did you do prior to retirement, same same ? Apologies for TFing.  

I retired at 50yo Larry and could'nt have got out any quicker from a high pressure job that was really beginning to take its toll. What did i do but went and worked for a mate who had a Care company looking after problem kids, Autistic, ADHD etc, what a change and i really enjoyed it, it was so different to sales and i felt i was doing something of value instead of lining the pockets of shareholders and me of course.
I was in charge of the shipping department for the largest independent wholesale meat company in San Francisco. Guys joke with me saying I was still in the meat business even though I came here based on the job I had :-)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I was in charge of the shipping department for the largest independent wholesale meat company in San Francisco. Guys joke with me saying I was still in the meat business even though I came here based on the job I had 🙂

'Meat' and Greet 555

• Like 1

Great pics Larry, thanks for posting.

Unfortunately I was never there during those times, my first visit was 2 years ago when I stayed at the Secrets villa. So don't recognise any of the girls. They look real fun girls - what it's all about.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 4:46 PM, barsie said:

Funny when you look at the old pictures- pin the lady to the country now residing!

Fair few either in Australia and Sweden from there and many others no longer in pattaya although many are. A good game Barsie.

Larry told me about the legendary Thip the other night now that is a story and a half ..... Jawohl 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Fair few either in Australia and Sweden from there and many others no longer in pattaya although many are. A good game Barsie.

Larry told me about the legendary Thip the other night now that is a story and a half ..... Jawohl 

Some of them came back to Thailand though. :default_es0cw:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20120325_233141.jpg.jpg

these 2 came close to getting married Gabe a good friend now the Manager of Cenrtro in Angeles Cith the old Carousel bar located between Dollhouse and Atlantis 

• Like 3

On 8/5/2019 at 6:41 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

Same here, but at 51. I've never looked back. Lucky I was able to make it, and get out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Who was the disgusting perv  genius that came up with the Musical Faces game in Babydolls Larry? :default_getdown: I remember my mate Baldylocks taking part one night, I was weak I laughed so much, watching the girls scrambling to find a face to sit on was hilarious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

Who was the disgusting perv  genius that came up with the Musical Faces game in Babydolls Larry? :default_getdown: I remember my mate Baldylocks taking part one night, I was weak I laughed so much, watching the girls scrambling to find a face to sit on was hilarious.

That was Ricky the Go-Go Godfather that was fun I was a participant before I went to work for them I remember there was only one girl involved in the game that nobody wanted to get fortunately I was able to avoid her. Fun times

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

these 2 came close to getting married Gabe a good friend now the Manager of Cenrtro in Angeles Cith the old Carousel bar located between Dollhouse and Atlantis 

That list is a fairly long one me thinks!  :default_fun:

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

That list is a fairly long one me thinks!  :default_fun:

He's a really good guy you'll meet him in November if you're able to make our trip

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

He's a really good guy you'll meet him in November if you're able to make our trip

Nice one!

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Lovely guy met him few times when he was lubbed up with Apple ....... saw her the other night in Lady Love narrow escape indeed.

• Surprised 1

On 8/4/2019 at 11:34 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I know it could be done but I am far too lazy

Retirement has it's perks . Just more of the good old days that are gone now . Great pics bud

On 8/4/2019 at 11:34 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I know it could be done but I am far too lazy

Retirement has it's perks . Just more of the good old days that are gone now . Great pics bud