Sign in to follow this  
Britboy

Getting Sky Sports and BT Sports . .

I'll be moving in to my apartment on Monday and while the Thai landlord said he'd be able to get me Sky Sports and BT Sports it turns out his provider can't (or won't) supply them.

There's already a minix android box installed and he tells me today it's been upgraded. I understand Sky Sports and BT Sports can be added to this, plus a few other Sky channels I'd like.

Does anyone have a contact in the business who can provide these for me?

I also have a laptop with HDMI connection, so that could be plan B I guess.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Britboy said:

I'll be moving in to my apartment on Monday and while the Thai landlord said he'd be able to get me Sky Sports and BT Sports it turns out his provider can't (or won't) supply them.

There's already a minix android box installed and he tells me today it's been upgraded. I understand Sky Sports and BT Sports can be added to this, plus a few other Sky channels I'd like.

Does anyone have a contact in the business who can provide these for me?

I also have a laptop with HDMI connection, so that could be plan B I guess.

Sky have been doing quite a good job of stopping illegal streams on android recently. I would talk to Phil about how he gets it in Le pub, assuming he gets it. Our resident android box expert here may be able to shed some light on it too!

@Lanzalad

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got myself a Firestick with a iptv subscription for my condo in BKK, that gets me all the football. I took it over from the uk though. Im sure someone around Pattaya will be doing iptv subscriptions.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JPK said:

Got myself a Firestick with a iptv subscription for my condo in BKK, that gets me all the football. I took it over from the uk though. Im sure someone around Pattaya will be doing iptv subscriptions.

Thanks JPK. I've got it sorted. One of the bar owners gave me the lowdown, now got an Android box that will give me hundreds of channels, including all UK Sky channels, BT sports and even EFL games.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this