Where in Pattaya /Jomtien can I get a good foot scrape?

Odense

I am getting too much thick, dry and tough skin on my feet especially the heels.
Can the boardies recommend one or more of the many foot massage / pedicure shops that also does a good job on a foot scrape?

I go once a month for a manicure/pedicure and they also take off all the rough hard skin on me feet, but where i go ain't much use to ya unless you're in Korat. I have to say the amount they take off is incredible but your feet feel so much nicer. Good luck in your search.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

HHa ...they took my skin off with something akin to a cheese slicer...not a drop of blood either or i would have been shitting myself..its closed now the hairdresser last left on entrance to PBG

Cover your feet in ham and cheese sandwiches from 7-11 or Family Mart.

Grab a deckchair after 7pm on Beach Road feet up .................. rats will be all over you quicker than you can you say Two Fat Ladies 88 .......... :default_geek:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Just about any manicure shop I'd reckon. Got my first ever pedicure a couple trips ago. It was lovely. They sawed the shit out of some dead skin on my feet.

No - I have asked in several. And tried a few - the quality varies.

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Yep and my lady who speaks English reckons Thai's dont get the same problem, its s just us alien farangs lol

A big part of my dead skin is caused by the fact that I am much too fat. So maybe the Thai's will start getting it too.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Odense said:

No - I have asked in several. And tried a few - the quality varies.

There is a shop across from Beefeaters down from Kiss Foods.

Big shop, lovely ladies. I always go there so I will look lovely for all my lady friends.

The last time I had a pedicure there they took great care of me. Including scraping skin off my feet. 

I do have sexy feet though I'm told. Do your feet stink ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

Big shop, lovely ladies. I always go there so I will look lovely for all my lady friends.

The last time I had a pedicure there they took great care of me. Including scraping skin off my feet. 

Thanks - I might give that a try.

My feet are not sexy and if the have been in shoes all day (on a hot day) they can stink. In Pattaya where I mostly wear sandals I don't think so.

3 hours ago, Odense said:

My feet are not sexy and if the have been in shoes all day (on a hot day) they can stink. In Pattaya where I mostly wear sandals I don't think so.

There is a good place in the Avenue over the left hand side as you walk across the car park from 2nd rd. Its near the entrance to Villa market. They cut hair and do hands and feet. Very professional and good.

8 hours ago, Odense said:

A big part of my dead skin is caused by the fact that I am much too fat. So maybe the Thai's will start getting it too.

Thais have different skin, its one of the most endearing factors that attracts me to Thai ladies, its soooooo soft and silky....

11 hours ago, Odense said:

lol.

Yes....Maybe they sense that and dont want to serve you when you walk in.   Just kidding.

• 5 months later...
On 8/9/2019 at 10:21 PM, Glasseye said:

On 8/9/2019 at 10:24 PM, Odense said:

On 8/10/2019 at 2:00 AM, boydeste said:

There is a good place in the Avenue over the left hand side as you walk across the car park from 2nd rd. Its near the entrance to Villa market. They cut hair and do hands and feet. Very professional and good.

Any of these any good?

I just want to hard skin off, not a poofy pedicure the likes of @galenkia would get.

Just asked a "friend", and there are people at Nemo's Nemo's soi buckhou that do it.

Most things there are 150-200b.... no idea of quality as my feet as beautifully smooth...

33 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Any of these any good?

I just want to hard skin off, not a poofy pedicure the likes of @galenkia would get.

Edited by Painter
Beaten by groggy by 2 seconds!
  • Haha 1

Just now, thegrogmonster said:

I got mine done at Nemos massage shop which is located on Soi Diana next to Harrys bar which is in front on LK Metropole. I also got the wax sucked out of my ears.

Ear wax.jpg

I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned in the place beside Cafe Pitinis this afternoon, so will.maybe give it a go, cheers. 

2 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

I got mine done at Nemos massage shop which is located on Soi Diana next to Harrys bar which is in front of LK Metropole. I also got the wax sucked out of my ears.

Ear wax.jpg

I've had that wax thing done.... not sure if it works of if it's a gimmick... but the girls in there swear by it!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned in the place beside Cafe Pitinis this afternoon, so will.maybe give it a go, cheers. 

If you do, beware they are often very busy mid to late afternoon and you may have to wait.... Ask for May, or Mook, apparently! 

If you do, the coffee "hut" on the soi 15/buckhou junction does very good coffee (great for those nice clean teeth) served by an attractive lady with large breasts who never wears a bra.  Her "hut" is always busy.... not sure why....!

Edited by Painter

3 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I got mine done at Nemos massage shop which is located on Soi Diana next to Harrys bar which is in front of LK Metropole. I also got the wax sucked out of my ears.

Ear wax.jpg

3 hours ago, Painter said:

Just asked a "friend", and there are people at Nemo's Nemo's soi buckhou that do it.

Most things there are 150-200b.... no idea of quality as my feet as beautifully smooth...

3 hours ago, Painter said:

If you do, beware they are often very busy mid to late afternoon and you may have to wait.... Ask for May, or Mook, apparently! 

If you do, the coffee "hut" on the soi 15/buckhou junction does very good coffee (great for those nice clean teeth) served by an attractive lady with large breasts who never wears a bra.  Her "hut" is always busy.... not sure why....!

Sorted!

As smooth as @Painter's bum!

200 Baht, bargain.

At dentist now.

IMAG1372.jpg