Truevision - What a bunch of w...... !!!

Pumpuynarak

• 3 weeks later...

Well there i was at 6.30pm last night getting excited about watching the footie Pool v N/C and low and behold when i swiched on Truevisions CH 600 there was no footie just a TV message saying i needed to upgrade my account to watch, same with all the other footie channels.

They gave a number to contact so i rang them and eventually got put through to a customer service rep who thought her English was obviously good enough but i had to tell her on numerous occasions that i did'nt have a clue what she was talking about as her English was'nt as good as she thought.

Eventually i got the gist of what she was saying, "you need to sign up and pay an additional 199bht to view this match", i replied "what on top of the 299bht (existing customer) i'm already paying" i did'nt have a clue regarding her reply cos it was spoken in some language other than English but she thought it was English lol

I told her in no uncertain terms i wanted the footie sorted right now, i was nearly in tears by now at the thought of not watching my beloved Saints at 9pm let alone the Pool match lol.

In a flash the footie appeared after giving her my smartcard number, so i thanked her and wished her a pleasant evening.

Now i just wonder if when i receive my next TV bill its gonna be increased by 199bht per month, has anyone else experienced this ? I'm on the "gold package with the footie as extra for 299bht per month"  

4 hours ago, greasy spoon said:

im cancelling mine when my current subscription runs out end of october

20 years ive been with themno la league no champions a n europa  league

det it all by streaming on my android device

and i'm pretty close to doing the same thing, i've been a customer for 13 years and never missed a monthly payment, i'm currently paying them 2402bht per month for the gold package plus the EPL on two boxes,  do they have any concept of "customer care" to long standing customers ?

On 9/15/2019 at 10:37 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Now i just wonder if when i receive my next TV bill its gonna be increased by 199bht per month, has anyone else experienced this ? I'm on the "gold package with the footie as extra for 299bht per month"  

I just received today my TV bill and instead of the 2402bht i usually pay its only for 1833bht, i give up me brains caved in lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Looks like they made a mistake and rectified it pretty quickly.
True have always been good customer service in my opinion.

Greasy spoon- Champions League and Europa League are free on Facebook and YouTube Dazn channels this year.

In fairness Phil she did respond immediatley and whilst i was on the phone to her hey presto the footie came back on, i was happy again. 

• Like 1

In fairness Phil she did respond immediatley and whilst i was on the phone to her hey presto the footie came back on, i was happy again. 

Looks like someone forgot to press a button somewhere.
Still don’t know why you didn’t go for the season pass on TrueID
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Still don’t know why you didn’t go for the season pass on TrueID

Now what is that ? I take it its the above post packages, i require the gold package on two boxes together with the footie on both.

Edited by Pumpuynarak

Now what is that ? I take it its the above post packages, i require the gold package on two boxes together with the footie on both.

It’s an Internet only package but you can put it on tv via Chromecast or computer. You can run as many instances as you like so can watch four games at once (what I do in the bar)
  • Great Info 2

On 8/27/2019 at 10:42 AM, misteregg said:

Yes, I set up a US Chromecast in the bar last night, works ok but does throw up a message saying it’s not Thai and may not be compatible to the WiFi.

Thanks to Eric from the board for donating it to me, you know Eric......

yea a guy from the board smart guy that Eric

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Now i'm a great fan of the Truevisions rock music channel 780 but what has happened to it ?

On my return from the UK i eagerly put on the channel but all to no avail, its disappeared WTF ???? and the whole lot of music channels have gone with it !!!!

Does anybody have an insight as to whats going on ? i've contacted TV call center but as per usual there about as much use as a chocolate teapot but they've agreed to send round an engineer would you believe lol

9 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now i'm a great fan of the Truevisions rock music channel 780 but what has happened to it ?

On my return from the UK i eagerly put on the channel but all to no avail, its disappeared WTF ???? and the whole lot of music channels have gone with it !!!!

Does anybody have an insight as to whats going on ? i've contacted TV call center but as per usual there about as much use as a chocolate teapot but they've agreed to send round an engineer would you believe lol

Welcome home, did you do a bit of a thread on your experience?

Don't want to high jack this one, but how was the Scoot flight?

PM me if easier. 

20 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I found it, its on CH 708, my bad lol

19 hours ago, boydeste said:

Welcome home, did you do a bit of a thread on your experience?

Don't want to high jack this one, but how was the Scoot flight?

PM me if easier. 

Thanks its great to be back, i'll update my quarantine thread when i fully recover from cell block H lol

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1