Rugby Union

Stillearly

30 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

England vs France tomorrow in the final of the Autumn Nations Cup but it's only on Amazon Prime here in the UK.

I hope nobody watches it & Amazon get a bloody nose.

Amazon Prime , is not such a bad deal , get your parcels delivered quickly and have access to the tv , film and music platforms for £79 a year - they also have live tennis , football and rugby 

23 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Amazon Prime , is not such a bad deal , get your parcels delivered quickly and have access to the tv , film and music platforms for £79 a year - they also have live tennis , football and rugby 

It's even better when you time a free trial to be able to watch the rugby and get all your Christmas stuff delivered pronto!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

There's an Amazon depot very close to us & I never have to wait very long for deliveries.

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

It’s a great deal......

I watched it on Premier Sports on my minix box and HD Prime. 😛

I am not a rugby man and all that kicking backwards and forwards was more like tennis than rugby BUT what excitement.

Beating the Frogs is almost as good as beating the Jocks

I went to Park de France once on the Eurostar. The train ran out of alcohol before we even got into the tunnel. We came second on that occasion and I went a whole weekend without any sleep. Went into Kitty O'Shea's bar in Paris when it was still light and left the next morning when it was light again! 

Seen England live 6 times and 5 of those were at Murrayfield as the Scottish Insce Co I worked for had 30 or so debenture seats. I was lucky to get out of Murrayfield alive particularly after Wilkinson won the match with a last kick drop goal. BIG, big mistake to jump up in the air shouting Y.....E....S when you are in a stand with 10,000 Jocks! 🤣

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

I watched it on Premier Sports on my minix box and HD Prime. 😛

I am not a rugby man and all that kicking backwards and forwards was more like tennis than rugby BUT what excitement.

Beating the Frogs is almost as good as beating the Jocks

I went to Park de France once on the Eurostar. The train ran out of alcohol before we even got into the tunnel. We came second on that occasion and I went a whole weekend without any sleep. Went into Kitty O'Shea's bar in Paris when it was still light and left the next morning when it was light again! 

Seen England live 6 times and 5 of those were at Murrayfield as the Scottish Insce Co I worked for had 30 or so debenture seats. I was lucky to get out of Murrayfield alive particularly after Wilkinson won the match with a last kick drop goal. BIG, big mistake to jump up in the air shouting Y.....E....S when you are in a stand with 10,000 Jocks! 🤣

I remember as a kid going to cardif to watch the all black thrash the Welsh (67 or68) my dad and I must have been the only kiwis in the stand lol 

The Welsh take their rugby even more seriously than the kiwis 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Starshine said:

Atmosphere looked buzzing

It was, second half was tense as fk with the grandstand finish to get us over the line right at the end of the game. One of those games you know you got your moneys worth even though it was £100.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...